should i give it to him?

A friend and I just returned from a spring break trip. He is a transfer student and I opened up my circle of friends to him, i would call him and invite him out with us every weekend, he called me like every night and we talked for hours. We planned spring break with a group of MY close friends but they all decided not to go. I really wanted to go and so did he. So we still planned it, his sister and her bf, and his good guy friend also went. Little did I know he would act like we weren't that cool, he would leave me behind and forget about telling me where they were going and so on. At night he was too busy trying to get ass that he payed me no mind. Now the tricky part is that we had an attraction to each other, and he told me had no gf so we started messing around. We slept together on a drunken night, but we acted like nothing happened. During SB, same thing happened we slept together on like the 2nd day of being there. i didnt want it to happen where we acted like nothing but i forgot that i was only being used. oops, stupid me. so i confronted him and he told me 'what did you expect?' ouch, slap in the face from a friend. then he went on to sleep with another chick and they were together the whole tirp. funny thing is i was not jealous i was furious at everything else. I already came to terms that i was just another stupid girl he ***ed. i was dumb and that was my own fault. on another night i woke up to him kissing me, the same night we all saw him going into the girl's room, yuck! I WAS SOOO DISGUSTED by this, that i just pushed him away. But did he really think things would be back to the same thing once we got back to US soil? well, he keeps calling me and i dont return his phone calls becuz the disrespect he showed me, after my open arms tactics w/ him and the inconsideration and he lied , he had a gf the whole time, he slept with me and some other girl, i realized how dirty he is. i really thought ok we are falling into temptation but i didnt know he was falling into 'temptation' with all these other people. what a fool i was, well i decided not to be a fool no longer...should i give it to him? return his call? talk to him in person? he's already forgiven but some friends tell me he really might need someone to burst his bubble or bring him to reality of the wrong he did, and other say GIVE IT TO HIM! while others say dont waste your time.

You are worth more than this, he has treated you badly and thinks he can come in and out of your life when it pleases him, if it was me i wouldnt return his call,

You can find someone better than that, if he keeps on phoning, lift the phone and say you arent a doll that can be picked up when he feels like it!!