Help i really like her but how to know if she likes me too?

Romee

WEll here is the story, i saw 2 years ago and got a crush on her, recently about 2 weeks ago she broke up with her boyfriend. So now i talk to her, the problem is that i only got to talk to her face to face twice. The rest of the time its on the net, when i ask her over the net if i can call her she says she doesnt know but she did give me her phone number though. What is that?, is taht a no answer? also i have fun chatting with her too tho we laugh etc... sometimes she seems to like me but some other not, i dunno y is that?, Like she would say stuff like My mom said you are handsome, or like you dont like me. But when i say i like you or try to ask her stuffs like: " i come pick you up, she backs up and say no!"? Please give me advices !!!!, do i have chance with her?

Thanks for replying.

Greetings Romee,

Let me be the first to welcome you to eNotalone.com on behalf of everyone here .

I was in a similar situation as your self a couple of weeks ago, and it really left me puzzled until i found out that she was only stringing me along. I'd be careful just in-case she doing the same e.g. playing head games, making you want her. If your getting a hot air blown one way and cold they other then i suggest trying to take it slow with her go for a cup a coffee or something just to break the ice properly instead of chatting online. You might have a chance, don't sit around waiting but take it slow.

Hope this helps

- whitefang