ok so many of the threads on here ask similar questions, i even wrote one myself on this, similar, question.

still having no luck, with the talk to them kind of approach - and i still get looks when i see him, but what do stares mean?

anyway,

what i would like to know is there anyone on here who has had success with this type of scenario - because so far for most of the guys it has turned out that their love interests were straight - which sucks

anyone with an opposite story, and some hope/wisdom?

just for general interest

thanks

its going to sound ridiculous because we dont like speak, he's just a guy from my year

but for the past 4 months there has been all these encounters where we make eye contact, which was originally initiated by him - before this ive never even noticed him like that, and ive been around him for like 5/6 years

its more than just a glance it like happened a lot and in odd circumstances - ive never had this before but it feels like a weird connection [i know i know sounds lame]

and on top of that he gets jokes from his friends about being gay and some people i know who knew him from a younger age said they were sure he was gay or whatever

Archived