Ok I have a real problem. Every guy I ever went out with I broke up with for no reason, I dont know why I hurt people. I mean they are the sweetest guys I know and I still break up with them. There was 1 guy ever I didnt break up with and that was my only love. He was also my first boyfriend really. I really truly loved him, I know it wasnt lust. He was all I ever thought about, I always needed him for everything, well him and I hardly talk and now I have a bf and I dont know if im afraid of comitment or what but is there something wrong with me? I know no one can ever replace my first love and I dont want anyone too, but its gettin to the point where im bout to give up on relationships. I started to go out with a guy yesterday he liked me for awhile and im going to break up with him later today. I thought I liked him but I dont I mean I do he is so sweet and I can see us being friends wait I can see us bein gf and bf but I dont want anyone to replace my first love............not only that im so afraid im going to end up gettin hurt maybe thats why I make the first move as fast as I could and break up with them.....just maybe I really donno the real reason, but I know im breakin up with that guy today Im gonna feel bad but maybe its just I dont want a bf now. He was so happy. And I am gonna hurt him, and I feel guilt but I have to do wut I have to do ya know.....Plz help me!!!!! Im so seriously gonna give up on bfs soon. U dot even know wut I have been thru with guys!!!

• 4 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with you, you are just finding the right guy for you.

If you feel that this guy isn't right for you then of course you should end it, but at least give him a chance and you will see what he is really like.

You really have to get over your first love, you should stop conparing others to him. Every person is an individual and shouldn't be compared to somebody else. Once you realise this then im sure you will have much more successful relationships in the future.

Good Luck

abcd1234