Right now i want to kill myself

Ok i hooked up with a girl at a retreat 2-3 weeks ago. We kissed the 2nd day we were going out. She gave me my 1st and 2nd kiss. Since then i haven't been able to work up the courage to kiss her again and she is getting frustrated with me. She won't come up to me and do it. We both want to really bad and we talk about it but don't . Tonight i had the perfect chance and blew it AGAIN . I just wanna kill myself. Is there any advice u can give me to help me with me problem?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

musicfreak411

How about starting a little slower and working up to it?

Start by just touching and stroking her cheek with your hand. She'll like that. Then just move your face closer to hers and smile at her. She'll probably smile back.

Once your faces are close, give her a little eskimo kiss (rub noses together gently). Do that a little more and then give her a short kiss on the lips. Then after awhile give her another. Then two more. When you are both feeling ready, then give a longer kiss. And before you know it, you'll be kissing until your lips are chapped

With anything you are nervous about, you can always just start slow and work up to it. Nothing says you have to dive right in there and kiss her. Take your time. Build up the anticipation and just go slowly.

avman

• 4 weeks later...

If it's been the first kiss, I could understand... but you guys already kissed. Well, damn, if you need something to talk about, tell her how nice it was at the retreat and you had a good time, and liked to get to know her better ... just touch her a bit as you say that and then JUST DO IT!

• 1 year later...

Heres the best bit of advise I can give you , being a slow starter myself In relationships or just plain B/f G/f understandings .... Play a game like cards or board game , and have fun , doing this makes you both laugh and when theres laughter theres openess and joking and say something like I was wondering what It would be like to kiss you again , or get a camera and set It up to take a picture of you both ( on timer ) and get In close to her when Its about to take the picture hold her close to you , and turn to look her In the eyes after that when your close , she will prob kiss you