Date or hang out?

Sync

Hey so I'm 17 and im really into this one girl, I have not felt like this about someone in such a long time and it feels great. But should I ask her out on a date or maybe get my friend's and a few of her friends (who are friends with my friends) to maybe go out to like Starbucks or dinner and like a movie? I just don't feel comfortable being one on one with somebody, I'm afraid there would be an awkward silence.

i vote with ghost... go out with a group.... make sure that you hang around her and talk with her for most of the time. and then see if she wants to go do something after... or if the 2 of you hit it off then just ask her if she wants to leave in the middle.

but just a word of advice... keep in mind that there are plenty of girls out there to go out with. and try to keep the mindset of "i am giving her the pleasure of being around me" that can make you look a bit cocky but if you keep it under control it prevents you from looking needy which will make girls run.

Alright thanks... now there is only one problem that is not even really related to her. Me and my friends don't really hang out much excepts for when we are at school, getting ready to get hammered, or being hammered, the girls are not really in to this kind of thing (i wouldn't really want to get to know a potential Gf this way). I love partying and stuff like that, and i don't do it that often, oh, only other thing other then that is play video games or go to the movies, so really the only thing would be if we went to the movies... would this be a good place cause i find there is not much chance to really get to know someone in these places.

Archived