Opinions?

Okay, this girl I really really like is very strange.. She likes me alot.

Okay, I am a very open person I tell her everything, even the things she could careless about knowing. Anyway, she tells me absolutly nothing about herself the reasons why she does the things she does, why she has a bad day and what not. She is opening up a little bit now today on the phone she told me "I don't like telling the person I like about me it messes things up".. I think she might be scared that I won't like her if she tells me things.

This girl is EXTREMLY stubborn I could sit there and tell her that it's okay to tell me something for hours but she would never give in. She has fun watching me beg too lol..She gets mad when I tell her I could care less about what she is saying. For example "Hey do you know what soandso said about you on the phone last night??" Me: "no" her"you wanna know" me"sure" her "to bad".. Then I will tell her I really had no interest anyway and she will be like Oh thats cool.. but I think she just likes playing little games thats okay I don't mind but its like the important things she hides from me. Like today her away message said something about she can feel her heart breaking.. I dunno what this means and she wouldn't tell me. I just don't want her to lose interest I want to ask her out I want to spend so much time with her. I love her. I talk to her every night while she is in bed right before she goes to bed and she tells me she loves me it means alot to me..

Sorry for this being so long I just have alot on my mind tell me what you think of her and what I can do to get her to open up a bit more if you could please. Thanks in advance.

Sounds to me like she is playing games. I don't know if she does this because she is insecure, and feels better not letting people get involved in her life or if she is just playing games. I don't know what to tell you about getting her to open up. I take it that she is not your girlfriend, but more less just a friend you have good feelings for. What could it hurt for your to ask her out? Ask her out, and then where it goes from there. If you two get closer and she still doesn't open up proceed with caution. Good Luck!