Numbness on head of penis

ATLstudent

Hi when lately i have noticed numbness on the head of my penis. I noticed alot when i was having sex or getting oral, i had almost complete numbness on my head, this was usually after intercourse though. Is this normal, does it usually go numb after a while. I noticed while masturbating too, so its not just after vaginal intercourse

While i've never gone entirely numb, I do lose feeling after sex for a while, so I think that's normal to an extent. If you're going totally numb, you should probably see your doc about that, as I don't think that's normal.

I actually lose my erection during sex, Ive got an appointment with a urologist, but am worried so i made the post. Yeah, but i recently had sex for the first time, and had trouble getting an erection and keeping an erection. After awhile i was able to get an erection easier, but could keep it, i would lose it while inside her. Then if she was giving me oral, i didnt feel much sensation at all, so it didnt really do much for me. I am noticing that it is harder to keep my erection even in masturbation, its like i am really having to work to get to climax, its an effort. I only masturabate once a day. Could this be from over stimualation

A lot of things are possible with this and it's good that you made an appointment with a urologist.

Just to give you a heads-up, there may be a prostate examination involved, but it's always worth ruling anything serious out rather than be too embarassed and it turns out as something that could have been treatable.

Do you feel nervous when you are with a girl, sexually?

yes, i had a ton of aniexty about it, but eventaully it eased down, but i still had touble getting out of my head, and actually being in the moment, i have that trouble alot in life. But yeah i was nervous, But i dont know.....how much sensation do yall have on the tip, like if im flacid, i can feel something touching it, but its not a pleasureable feeling, i can just feel the contact.??

Archived