I want to ask her out but...

laesn

I have gone to highschool with this girl for about a year and a half and I started out not knowing her at all but as I have gotten to know her, especially in the last 4 months, I have come to like her and in the last two weeks or so I have decided I want to ask her out. She has been single since about the end of Janurary until about the end of march she was still pretty obsessed with her previous boyfriend, and she is still sensitive to the subject of him (he was an exchange student who returned to his home country). Now, after I decided to ask her out, I have found out that she likes another guy and has told him that she likes him however she has also flirted with me. I have asked a trusted friend who is also a fairly good friend of the other guy to try to find out if he is interested in her and if he is going to ask her out. I am not sure if I should go ahead and ask her out asap (she is out of town and returning saturday night), or if i should wait, and ask her out if he doesn't in a few days.

Go for it! Ask her out before the other guy does! Whats the worst she can say...no? Who knows...she may have feelings for you. I can tell you from personal experience...if a guy likes a girl...he should tell her!! It is one of the most frustrating things for a girl is if the guy does or doesnt like her!

Archived