what does this mean?

applelover

so i kind of screwed up and overreacted when a girl i absolutely adore flaked on me. we kind of smoothed things out and then i decided to send her flowers as an "im sorry". she responded with a thank you text. i then proceeded to lay it out there about how i feel via text. (a mistake, i know) she told me we could talk when we see each other. what does that mean? can anything good come from it? or is it the dreaded only friends talk? we have had several dates that went well and we cuddled a little. i havent been able to get a good read on her and decided to just put it out there and let her know how i feel. i told her nothing good ever comes from the phrase "we'll talk" and she told me not to be a drama queen. what could i be in for? its driving me crazy.

fessing up about feelings over a text or chat line is bad IMO, its something important and you wouldn't do something important like receiving your grad diploma via text would you? might have trouble climbing back up the hill this time, she did say you could talk next time you see each other so hold her to it. I can't see this situation getting much more sketchy so you might as well make sure you get to talk in person. And whatever you do don't use words like L-O-V-E unless you've been going out for a good long while...? rehearse and don't say anything to her next time you meet that you might regret

First off, that was really nice of you to send flowers In my opinion talking person to person is always the best way to clarify things like this. To be honest, what concerns me is why she didn't tell you how she felt after you told her how you felt? Basically I think she is just going to tell you how she feels about the whole situation your in right now. It could be positive or negative...it's hard to say. In my opinion, you already worked up the courage to tell her how you feel and now she wants to talk about it...maybe where the relationship goes or maybe that she doesn't feel the same way? It could be any of those, don't over think it, just go into it with an open mind, no expectations. Hopefully it goes well, let us know

ps. I agree with Gundy G too about the feelings via chat or txt...it's more genuine in person.

i know texting how i feel was bad. it just happened to be convenient. plus i figured she had to already have an idea because of the way certain things had transpired recently. she has called me honey via text and has leaned her head on my shoulder when i had my hand around her so i had thought she was into me. i know i screwed up the other night and desparetely want to work my way out of this. she is the most amazing girl i have ever met. does it mean anything that she only texted a thank you rather than called? i wont use the love word but i really do like her and want to have a chance with her. is the fact that she said we'll talk the next time we see each other better than her telling me what she has on her mind over the phone or text? by the way we text a lot since our schedules are opposite each other and we cant always talk on the phone. i dont like it that way but unfortunately thats just how it is.

easy on the amazing girl stuff, if you put her too high on a pedestal you're going to behave quite differently when you have that talk. People begin to worry that a lot of little things that they say might make someone high on a pedestal angry when they really won't. You will need to talk to her with a clear mind and restricting your dialogue options is a bad idea. Be careful but not to careful, this talk won't just be about her, remember your words have to be more to you than a convincing side of the conversation

Archived