Can you solve this one? I bet you cant :)

Hey everyone!

I would like to share with you all a challenging situation that I have been recently faced with. I will explain the situation in detail and if i'm lucky, maybe you will be the one to have the wisdom to enlighten me on this subject

anyways, here goes........... Well I was at my neighbors house at a party... u know we were all and then I met this nice, cute (i thought cool at the time) lady and we talked for a while. It turns out we had a lot in common and she seemed pretty interested. As the night came to an end I got her number and called her that sunday (the party was on friday). Our conversation went well and then she said "ya we should definitely should hang out" with that the conversation ended. Here is where I made some mistakes I called her that wednesday afternoon and asked her if she wanted to hang out that night, she said maybe but she said SHE WOULD CALL me, but she didnt. so i called her that night and talked to her for about an hour and she apologized. I called her again on saturday and she said she would call me that night but again she didnt. I was kind of mad so i didnt call her for like a week then i called her and said that i was having a party at my house. she said she would call me but again she didnt. The next night i had a party and she showed up and then talked with me for a long time and i was sure she was interested in me, complimenting me, smiling, laughing at my jokes, i made sure to play it cool and then she was like "we should definitely hang out" seeming pretty sure of herself. the next day i called her and she complimented me on my home and what a great time she had and then she said she was definitely going to call me that night, and guess what............. yes thats right........ SHE DIDNT. Is this girl playing hard to get or what? I guess thats why im still after her because its not easy and its made me determined to make this girl mine. I haven't called her for about a week now and I was just wondering What would you do? 8)

Here are a few options as i see

a) just ask her on a date one on one to the movies and risk it all

b)forget about it

c)wait until I see her at a party again (maybe never)

d)call her and ask if she wants to go to a party this weekend with her and her friends

e)wait.........

f)your suggestion (I need it! trust me!)

I say ask her out one more time, and if she says, "I'll call you"... say, "no, I'll call you." and then you call her that night, instead of waiting for something you're pretty sure won't happen. You can even make a "sort of" joke about it and tell her she always says that and never calls. If that doesn't work out, I say forget it. Giver her your number and if she wants to call you, she will. Otherwise, go out with someone who won't play yo-yo with you. That's my opinion.

I know a guy's game now after my own experiences, they LOVE a challenge. But women are much the same, they tend to fall for guys who are NOT interested in them. YOU play hard to get, show indifference. You've called her way more times than you should have. It seems she's not really interested despite what you've described, but perhaps you're good "back-up" material--NOT a good place to be, I've been there. DON'T call her again and see what happens. If she calls and shows CONSISTENT interest great, you've gotten what you want, if not, let it be, you WILL come accross another you're attracted to sooner or later who will respond just right. I've also learned the hard way, don't fall for with someone who's not genuinely into you, you will set yourself up for pain and rejection down the line.

I know what you mean. There is this girl that I like and I am always the one that calls. Each time that I called her we had a good conversation going for like mostly 20 to 30 min then She tells me that she has to go because her sister needs to use the phone. Before we finish talking she always tells me that she will call me on my Cell phone and she never does. Each time that she tells me that I always wait for the call that never comes. So from now on I always tell her that I will call her back in like a couple of min to continue our conversation. Take tips from what other people said. If she tells you that she wants to hang out sometime then she means it I think. Maybe she always forgets to call you. The that was mention in the post before are good and believe they do work. Try that joke when she tells you that she will call you then tell her this. I you sure that your gone call me because you always say that but then you never do call, but make sure that is sounds funny don't say it in a serious way.

One word..... "playa".

By reading your post I think that she is already in a relationship with someone and you interest her... that explains the "we need to hang out" statement.

I also believe that she probably lives with some guy and the only times she has talked to you was when he was not at home or something.

"My sister's got to use the phone." could be interpreted into "My boyfriend is pulling in the driveway."

You will be wasting your time with her if you believe that she wants to leave him for you... at least for now I believe she doesn't. You won't be able to convince her either.

Look back and recall the time of day and the day of the week that she has seen you in person... were they roughly about the same time? Another sure sign that she is on a schedule (his schedule).

Well I think I forgot to tell you guys something. She's in High School and so am I. She really has a sister and yes I do hear her sister in the background saying I need to use her phone. You see her sister is 20 and she is 17 am 17 also so I think you guys got things a little confuse. For some reason now she started calling me. I dunno what the reson is but I think she might be intrestead. O and the other part about her boyfriend, well she doesn't have one just to leat you guys know. So there is no more confusion about my situation.