last night i froze

last night i went to the movies with my girlfriend and well i wanted to make out with her because me and her have been going out for almost 2 months and we havent even made out yet. before the movies we were talkin about how we wanted to make out. well me and her kiss on the lips alot and during the movie we jus kissed then talked kiss and talked. then i was bored so i flexed for her. she liked it. then she was rubbing my penis and i made it move as a joke and she was facinated about me moving my penis. then we were kissing and outta no where she sticks in her tongue. i was surprised cause i wanted to make the first move but i didnt know how to. well i was uncomfrtable and it felt weird.so i backed off. she was mad at me and would kiss me for about half an hour. well she got over it and we jus kept kissing on the lips. she told me she was fustrated and if i wasnt making the first move she was gonna make it. well any tips on french kissing? i havent done it for a while since the summer and its embarrassing as hell but i really dont remember it came natural last time and it was my first time. please tell me any techniques or how u move ur tongue or something please thanks

hehe, I feel ya man. It was kinda humorous to read your post since I just got done doing a post about some heavy stuff on my mind.

I am no expert kisser, but from a girl's perspective though, I enjoy variation. It gets dull and redundant if u just keep doin the same soft kisses. I tend to carress my partner's tongue with mine gently and then gently nibbling on his lip. It's a huge turn on to be rough as well. But always start off gently to get a feel of what she wants too. Try outlining her lips with your tongue and flicking ur tongue up and down. To sum it up, change it up as much as u can. And if she responds to one better than another, use that more but don't overdo it. Good luck! and Happy Kissing!

• 3 months later...

OKAY,

well i went thro a long relationship and made out plenty of times..and after i got dumped pretty much everyone made out with me so...... yes making out will get boring after a while......making out is just a thing to get to the next step...like...kissing making out sex, or other sexual actions.. But of course u have to make out first.... Most of the time when ur kissing ur mouthes will get wider in wider ( up of course) and make it like making out but no tongue...so either u put ur tongue in there or be a foul... that or she will do it for u. Me and my girlfriend like putting our tongues pretty much as far in as possible.....and do little circular mostions around eachothers tongue with sorta a pushing down kinda thing.. You two will find out what ways you two like....everyone does it different....so practice makes perfect... she'll understand that ur new... and if she doesnt' then...forget her....lol well good luck with everything man!

LOL, it can come as a bit of a shock when you're not expecting it, but don't stress too much about it. My ex told me it feels really great when a guy sucks on your tongue lightly whilst moving his around it in circular motions. Every girl has her own things that she likes, the best way to find out is to ask her to show you what she likes, then try the same thing on her. If only practicing everything was this much fun, LOL

Good luck

my first kiss was when i was 14 from someone my age who was by far way more experienced than i was. well he leaned in for it and opened his mouth a little and my only reaction was to just do what he did and it went fine. he actually said i was a good kisser haha if only he knew it was my first!, so my only advice to you is to just go with the flow, it may make you nervous and all, but it's almost impossible to not be able to french kiss someone. it's like it's human nature or something and everyone just knows how.