I'm short and I feel bad : heightmax/prolex

Yeah, you can't really do anything about your height. It's not something that should be an issue. It doesn't make you any less of a person, nor does it diminish your personality or traits. Just be yourself, and if someone does judge you based on your height, remember, that person is a blithering idiot.

You're not tall but you're definitely not short!!! and for your info some girls like average-height men! Look at famous people you like some of them are not that tall and still they're successful and sexy (Tom Cruise) If it's really a problem you can put medical stuff ( i don't know the name in English) IN YOUR SHOES (not your body) like fake heels to make you look taller. Always focus on the parts of your body that you like this will divert your attention! and learn to love yourself

any medical or product based advertisements for health dont come with a 100% gaurantee and sometimes it depends on the person and their body. dependant upon your age you may have time to grow, however there is a medical / surgical way to have your height increased but i wouldnt recommend it, im just telling you off your options.

basically they break both your legs and then stretch them some how so that you can grow up to a couple of inches taller, infact not grow but have been increased in height. i wouldnt recommend this unless it was something that really made you feel negatuve and have the lowest of lowest self concepts, still its your choice.

your height makes you who you are and your personality based on it, i wouldnt jump to ideas, but im guessing youve thought long and hard anyway.

kel

• 7 months later...

I was cruising through the forums, and looking for info on heightmax, namely im interested in the product, this sounds weird to even myself as im already 6ft 6" but im purely curious as to what it is and if it works, anyway i found this topic, and in response to a previous post im posting this link, on it there should be info about the stewardess that stretched a few inches by breaking her own legs and using metal bars to extend the bone, be warned it was very painfull procedure and very tedious, in case you wondering, anyway here it is...

link removed

I really wouldn't suggest using any kind of medication to alter your height. Just because it may be alright to use it now, doesn't mean that it won't prove hazardous to your health in the long run. Plus, anything that helps you in some way, harms you in another. Medication especially holds to this principle. If you take an antibiotic to help with strep throat, your ultimately weakening another part of your body while helping the one in need. It's a catch22.