Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

la'isla journal

laisla

today was stressful and funny. i woke up early but accidentally left my house about 10 minutes later than i had planned. so i thought i would be late for my doctor's appointment at 10:50am. my exam was going to be at 11:30am so i didn't have much time in between.

they did a blood test and took SEVEN vials of blood out of me. after that i had just 7 minutes until my exam, so i ran down the hall and up the stairs to my exam room. i was dizzy as HELL. but i was about the 4th or 5th person who finished the exam. pheww.

so i should be getting the results in a week. they will call if something is wrong. what i remember is that they are checking if i have any thyroid, iron, B12, glucose, and calcium problems and some more names that i forgot. i would prefer if something minor was the problem, so at least i can fix it. i have been very tired and moody for the past year or two. it stinks. at least this way i will have my answer.

just one exam left tomorrow!! ah but summer school begins on monday for me. hahah.

Archived