Break up over surprise visit

He's hateful because he's a jerk. He's obviously married or has a live in girlfriend and was brutally rude to you to make sure you never showed up at his place unannounced to get him in trouble with his wife/live-in girlfriend.

And he took all kinds of expensive gifts/money from you... what a user! I think you have to accept that he took advantage of your good nature, and you didn't do anything wrong other than trusting someone you didn't know that well that you met on the internet and got too involved without really knowing them well.

Next person you meet, don't buy them a lot of gifts or give them money, until you've been in the same town and really gotten to know them and their circumstances and are in a committed relationship. Most people who want you for you wouldn't take all those gifts etc. or ask you for money unless they are a user.

I agree with those who say he is probably married.

I am very worried about you. You need to exercise extreme caution when dating long-distance and investing so much in someone you barely know and have only met in person less than a handful of times. In future, do not spend so much money on someone you do not know well and realize that if they are not introducing you to their friends (family might come later) they have something to hide...possibly a significant other.

You right,had hav his parents phone number but still he is a heartbreaker big time,found out that on the laptop i bought him,he sent bunch of love cards to lots of women,som married too,30 years old,in college full time,no job,lives with parents and i really loved him,thats why i hope God sees it.Thank you for advice and talking to me.

Hi, I'm so sorry that happened to you and I think that it doesn't really matter if you just wanted to surprise him, I mean even if that was not a wise decison and pissed him off...it was not a very good reason to dump you and do what he did! I think he was only using you. If a person is going to react like that just because of what you did...get away that person is definetely not worth it. everyone makes mistakes.

Archived