Boys...does it drive you crazy when ex mention what u did wrong in the past?

audrey

I wanna ask this, overall to boys...I used to complaining very much to my ex, not exactly the reason why made me end our relationship, but things that he has been doing now that he's single (we haven't got back together in a official way but we said we still love eacthother so we take it as it) so obviusly it gets me mad/jelous when i remember all the girls he flirted in his social page. Yesterday we had a beautiful chat but i f*** it up by asking him about those girls and he asked me to leave it alone, but i kept asking about the same thing and after he asked me twice he got totally angry with me. He said he felt so nice, that i made him felt so happy now that he's having a hard time for his mother who died last week.

I said to him i was very sorry, i gave my apologies many times but he kept very mad at me and after that i changed possitions, after saying i was so sorry and got nothing, i got tired and said to him that i was the biggest fool to ask him to forgive that i did that cu'z while he's telling me how much he needs to be with me he's flirting with many girls and then he told me he deleted his account for me, cu'z he know i don't like it

I feel terrible now, i sent him an email and called to his cell to tell him that i did very wrong acting like that and not considering his grieving

my question is why that bother him so much? i ask him a silly question, i know, but why he can't see that when i do mention something that has to do with those things he did in his page it's cu'z it makes me jealous? and no with the intention to make him feel bad?

"...he's telling me how much he needs to be with me he's flirting with many girls and then he told me he deleted his account for me, cu'z he know i don't like it."

#1) I believe that most likely it is Guilt. He obviously feels very uncomfortable about his behavior.

#2) He said he "Needs to be" with you? Why? Also, when you broke up he was with other women so quickly? Perhaps there are issues there? No person needs another person. They need to learn to want to be with another person.

#3) "..deleted his account for me.." No person should have to do this because another person wants them to. He should want to do this himself out of free will. Perhaps he is flirting for a reason. Many times we don't want to let go of one till there is another. So people will go "fishing" from time to time for a bigger and better fish. However, I also think many times a woman will assume that their man is flirting when it is just a natural part of their personality.

#4) Perhaps you are being overly suspicious? Could you be a jealous-type yourself?

Hey Stickman, that was the only thing i thought wondering myself why he got it so bad to get very angry. I think it can be guilt.

No i know he was not, also he told me several times that he never had a relationship with another girl after we broke up till now.

Well to be honest, and after reflecting about this, i was the jealous-type we had a conversaton some days ago and talked about what he's doing in his social page and he told me that it was a way to forget about all the bad things that are happening to him, also told me that maybe he feeling a big lack of attention and all he does or says to girls there is fake and he doesn't care about it.

Maybe it's 50/50, it isn't well he's such a flirt, and me to be a jealous type.

Archived