relationship advice please

hi all, Ive been with my girlfriend off and on for almost four years.

We dated about 9 months and i broke up with her because i was going through a change and needed to be alone for awhile.

That lasted about 11 months and we got back together and are relationship was even better.

The odd thing about the 11 month brake was that we were still close with each other and we looked like we were still together.

We didn't rush things and it took us 3 years for us to have sex.

We graduated in may of last year, and now she is going to college.

meanwhile She got a crush on another guy"this i herd can be normal and is very common" but that faded away quickly.

it still bothers me that she had another crush on another guy.

mainly because he has more to offer then i do at this point.

i don't work and i am not going to school.

i am trying to figure out what i want to do in life without making a major mistake.

I am depressed cause of not working and not doing anything constructive in my life.

I think its rubbing off on her and making her unhappy with us.

we haven't had sex for four months which makes me feel very unattractive and unwanted.

She just moved out and got her own place and she thinks she wants to be alone and she wants to rely on herself where she used to rely on me for

we are going to go on the no contact brake for 2 weeks so she can figure things out which probably won't happen in that time period.

i really am afraid to lose her.

so what do you think i should do to help her discide or is there noway i can help?

hi guys its been 4 days now and it hasnt been so bad.

i have thought alot and theres alot i want to say to her.

theres allso something that came into mind

my girl friend works 3 jobs"2 during the week and 2 during the weekend" but of course not all full time and then she goes to college on mondays and wednesday, for about an hour

im not sure that this is helping hurting our relationship. i think she works to hard and i think stresses herself, so how do i let her know shes over doing it or help her relize shes can only take so much?

this probably why we dont have sex anymore allso.

anyways guys thanks and feel free to post away.