Worst profile ever?? :)

skydiver00

If you don't have a handsome face you won't get replies. That's the life of internet dating.

Agree, but i thought i had that area well covered...Heading to one of upstates finest cities for some stuff this afternoon, so perhaps ill come accross someone while out can forget about all this...

Physical attraction is important, but there has to be more than just beauty. I’m looking for an intelligent, confident woman who can be casual and not fret about every little detail. Someone who also enjoys her own "me" time/activites on occasion. Spontaneity can be good and lead to some pleasant surprises. I tend to take life as it comes and find humor in any situation. I love to make those around me laugh even if it’s at my own expense. So a witty partner who can also make me laugh and throw it back at me sometimes is definitely a plus. I love being outside engaging in a variety of activities. Winter hands down is my favorite season. If you love the cold weather and a opportunity to play in the snow, then you’re a friend already.

Hi, I'm a NYC female on link removed and I've gotten a lot of replies and a few dates and well, I just lost interest. (I'm also very busy and don't even know if I have time for dating so probably am not a confidence booster for these great guys).

As for the profile, it's a tough scene. There are incredible guys out there and every guy likes to travel,has a great sense of humor, etc. You seem like a great guy, but you have to stand out. I have only responded to profiles that stand out (like a guy who said "are you that girl who's got a little sumtin' sumtin' on the dance floor?") or tell us exactly what kind of activities you like to engage in outside. (people-watching? traveling? gardening? be specific). Maybe say what you do---or how much you love it. For example, "I do sometimes spend a lot of time at work, but it's something I love and you just might enjoy hearing about."

Does that help? Feel free to send your profile ID and i'll look at it. i'll do the same how rural are you? (that could be part of it, too)

Physical attraction is important, but there has to be more than just beauty. I’m looking for an intelligent, confident woman who can be casual and not fret about every little detail. Someone who also enjoys her own "me" time/activites on occasion. Spontaneity can be good and lead to some pleasant surprises. I tend to take life as it comes and find humor in any situation. I love to make those around me laugh even if it’s at my own expense. So a witty partner who can also make me laugh and throw it back at me sometimes is definitely a plus. I love being outside engaging in a variety of activities. Winter hands down is my favorite season. If you love the cold weather and a opportunity to play in the snow, then you’re a friend already.

Hi, I'm a NYC female on link removed and I've gotten a lot of replies and a few dates and well, I just lost interest. (I'm also very busy and don't even know if I have time for dating so probably am not a confidence booster for these great guys).

As for the profile, it's a tough scene. There are incredible guys out there and every guy likes to travel,has a great sense of humor, etc. You seem like a great guy, but you have to stand out. I have only responded to profiles that stand out (like a guy who said "are you that girl who's got a little sumtin' sumtin' on the dance floor?") or tell us exactly what kind of activities you like to engage in outside. (people-watching? traveling? gardening? be specific). Maybe say what you do---or how much you love it. For example, "I do sometimes spend a lot of time at work, but it's something I love and you just might enjoy hearing about."

Does that help? Feel free to send your profile ID and i'll look at it. i'll do the same how rural are you? (that could be part of it, too)

I agree because I just met a cute girl from a online dating sit but her phone conversation is HORRIBLE.

hey - some guys are jerks when responding too!

it's not just the ladies.

i haven't tried a dating site and i don't think i want to but how about speed dating?

have you tried that?

that's true unfortunately, some girl wooed me awhile back and I didn't bother writing her back; guys can be real jerks too about responding. then again who trys to 'woo' someone, you would think they could at least send a message if they were that interested

Activities and all that stuff i covered in all the sub profile boxes that I didnt post here...Pm sent btw...

How rural am I?? Only a couple towns in our county w/ about 8-10000 people. Roughly 50miles from the nearest big city where there actual things to do and see.. I think this hurts, as many have no interest in being so far from stuff to do...

Activities and all that stuff i covered in all the sub profile boxes that I didnt post here...Pm sent btw...

How rural am I?? Only a couple towns in our county w/ about 8-10000 people. Roughly 50miles from the nearest big city where there actual things to do and see.. I think this hurts, as many have no interest in being so far from stuff to do...

Sound about rural as me. The town I live in is about 5-10k people with a large portion very old. The nearest big city is more tn 150 miles from where I'm at. Probably even more then that.

I think your at an advantage. Most people in rural areas like us, end up having a lot of outdoor activities. Guys that like to go skydiving will at least have something to talk about.

Imagine a guy like me who spends nearly half is day on the computer (I major in it!). The only thing I have to worry about is making it so my profile won't read: "I'm a 20 year old computer geek who lives alone and doesn't see light on a regular basis. Would love to meet a girl and stare at the big yellow thing in the sky some day. Always wanted to know if food besides hotpockets and pizza are any good."

Imagine a guy like me who spends nearly half is day on the computer (I major in it!). The only thing I have to worry about is making it so my profile won't read: "I'm a 20 year old computer geek who lives alone and doesn't see light on a regular basis. Would love to meet a girl and stare at the big yellow thing in the sky some day. Always wanted to know if food besides hotpockets and pizza are any good."

Ha ha funny

Sound about rural as me. The town I live in is about 5-10k people with a large portion very old. The nearest big city is more tn 150 miles from where I'm at. Probably even more then that.

I think your at an advantage. Most people in rural areas like us, end up having a lot of outdoor activities. Guys that like to go skydiving will at least have something to talk about.

Good chance if your in Iowa you got me beat in terms of being rural. Corn fields-people is prolly 30-1, here maybe 15-1 haha

I was out in the midwest last fall and there were times when home for me looked like a city in comparison. That said I did like that about out there...

Almost my activites are outdoors related, given the lack of anything else. Minus my addiction to my laptop.

Your last paragraph i though was hilarious too... You should really put that up if youve got a profile...

Internet dating in rural areas is tough for both sexes, especially men though, as there are so many more average and above men than women on the dating sites. If I were far removed from a decent sized city, I'd probably concentrate on other ways to meet and use the net in a very minor way.

Archived