Period issues, please read

Anon210

Hi.

I am 18 years old, and not on birth control.

Last Tuesday I had sex with my ex, and when it was time for my period to come around It started to about 30 minutes, then came to a stand still (thursday) Friday, I went out for the weekend and i didn't start again until Monday, but it stopped very shortly after beginning again.

I'm spotting, in short.

When me and my ex had sex we had no protection but he pulled out..

which i know means nothing.

I am not sure why my period is being so...slight at best.

I haven't had an irregular period since i was 16, and I've been off because for 3 months now.

My question is should i be worried about pregnancy, would it effect me that early?

Im slightly confused about the dates. You had sex on Tuesday and you were supposed to start your period the following Thursday? I think that its to early to tell if your pregnant or not, the bleeding could be break through bleeding. I believe the standard time for a pregnancy test is two weeks, so if your worried Id suggest buying one.

Just a question, why didnt you take a Plan B pill?

Grapefruit

I had sex Tuesday, I was due to start on the Friday of the same week.

Thursday was the first day I bled, actually.

I didn't take plan B because I wouldn't be in a bad situation if I were pregnant.

I'm set, with extra money coming in and I have enough money to take care of two people.

200 a day, in my pocket, Im not too worried about it.

And also; I think plan b is JUST the same as abortion

I didn't take plan B because I wouldn't be in a bad situation if I were pregnant.

I'm set, with extra money coming in and I have enough money to take care of two people.

Perhaps a trip to the doctor as they will be able to give you the best advice in terms of spotting etc as you have been suffering with this for some time now.

As far as the pregnancy test goes perhaps the doctor could have that checked for you also. This would at least give you peace of mind.

Please don't worry..

Tina x

Plan B is just like an extra dose of birth control pills..

WIth that said, not to be a preacher but it takes alot more than just money to raise a child.

Archived