I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO N E MORE!!HELP ME

OK....me and dis kid were going out for 5 months now..and things were going great.Well me n my best friend got in a fight n i really wanted to talk to him but he was sick n told me hed talk to me 2morrow so i got mad n told him i dont know if i want a bf right now but i didnt mean it but da next day he broke up wit me..i miss him liek crazyy n im tryin to move on but da thing i dont get is tat theres days hell call me or talk to me tellin me he wants me back but then theres days tat he hates me n he doesnt wanna talk to me..plzzz help me im sooo lost.!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi KayM05

Well sorry to hear you are having problems with your b/f

Just give him some space, if he calls you just play it cool.

Try the NO CONTACT rule, give it a few weeks and then he will be ready to either get back or move on.

Good luck

Honestly forget him...Your really, really young...I can't even remember most of the names of the girls I dated at your age...and it wasn't that long ago...the chances that he's worth all the pain he's giving you is slim...

Move on if he comes back to you, tell him too bad.

Well said dikaia880,

I totally agree.

Didnt want to write a post saying your only young and have all your life ahead of you in case others took it the wrong way.

Just follow your heart. If he loves you who knows, you might end up getting married, settling down and start a family.

But until then, enjoy being young. You will never get those young years back