I WANT TO KISS HER HOW DO I DO IT

i really like this girl in 10th grade and she is so sexy. were really close firends and now everytime i loook at her i want to kiss her/make out with her . i know she has made out with someone else last year. how do i got about getting to kissing her and start making out?

Well to start out y not ask her out(if your not going out already)

After that just take it slow, After a couple of days hug her when you are leaving or she is. after you feel comfortable with her just say something like "Everytime I see you i wanna kiss you" it should hint her in!

If you have any other questions or what not feel free to E-Mail me @ email removed or IM me...or ya know post it! Hope i help!

Ask her out on a date and I'd highly recommend a date where you can sit down, talk and look at each other... The theatres aren't a really good way to start off dating because you just sit there, even though you can slip some moves, a girl would feel much more if you sat face to face, grabbed her two hands and tell her how you felt rather than creating confusion or shock by slipping your hand around her. That's just the way I see it...

You just got to be a wee lil patient or else she MIGHT think you're crazy for either:

Kissing her out of the blue when it wasn't even a date.. or before she even knows you like her could give her wrong impressions..

Or cramming your confession, kiss and make out on the same date.. It happens.. but that would be the route I'd take.

• 5 weeks later...