Can a girl get pregnant from fingering?

Actually DealingWithIt that is not correct. If sperm was on a persons finger and they insert it into the vagina you CAN become pregnant from this. Sperm can live for a short time outside the human body. It really depends on the temperature they are at.

However MuscleMan if all you do is finger her without touching yourself in the process then there is 0% chance she can get pregnant from this.

Hi MuscleMan,

No, a woman cannot get pregnant by fingering.

Depending upon how old she is, and, how long she has been getting her period, it may not be unusual that she misses a couple of months of her period.

If you are 100% sure that she has not had sex, she is not pregnant.

-A

i dont think i could have said it any better avman, this is completely correct (to my knowledge) and as for her being later it could be that she got her dates wrong or just that women can really just be unpredictable, if worst comes to worst get her a pregnancy test but unless like avman said, you touched yourself first the odds are very small!

kel

Just like everyone has posted, you can't get pregnant from just being fingered. If you did possibly have sperm on your hand or something, maybe there could be a possiblity. Otherwise I really don't think you need to worry. If you are still worried about it all, she should take a pregnancy test. That way you will know for sure, then you won't be so stressed & such about it. You said she hasn't been feeling so well lately, that could be a reason that her period is late. So many things could cause your period to be late such as sickness, what you eat, stress... & many other things.

• 5 weeks later...

i've had the "TALK" at school for years... since 5th grade in fact. From everything that i've learned sperm can live outside the body for an extremely short period of time at certain temperatures (definitely not too high). So if you touch yourself and immediately went inside of her there is a very very very VERY VERY VERY slim possibility. The best thing as other stated by others is to have her take a preg. test.

p.s. Keep in mind that if you to have not had sex or genitle ( or genitle fluid) contact that, if she is with child, you had nothing to do with that creation..