Im so Confuesed :(

Ok there is this girl eh... And i offered her a jolly rancher and she asked for another one so i just gave her the whole pack. Anyways, after i gave it to her she like i dont know she was showing of her but to me, She like bent over and pretended (in the fakest way) to pick up a rapper tat she dropped, thereforeee leading for me to see her but! When she stood up she looked at me with a smile...........i just thought she like me r something....but when i got home and talke to hr on the internet she was screaming at me telling me to get lost.....but than at school she hits on me!!! I'm so confuesed.....does she liek me or hate me ......HELP ME OUT PLZ

I think she's playin with your head.. Sounds like she is just a little flirt and having alittle fun but who knows maybe shes doin things that she doesn't quite realize are messing with ya (maybe i'm wrong) never know, hehe but.. I dunno. I know, i've done a few things that mess with guys heads and not even realized it til they say something.

So, Maybe you should ask her why she does those kind of things? I dunno but Good Luck

-Mythical Suicide-

Some girls are very odd indeed. I think that it is possible that this girl may have a crush on you, but may not be sure whether or not she does for herself. She could also be a flirt. Who knows.. I'm sorry, I hope things get better with her. If you have some serious interest in her, you might ask her what exactly she does feel about you and then go from there.

Good luck!