still loves me...and keeps trying to get on many

Hi everyone, I really need help...i've been having contact with my ex since more than 2 months ago and he told me that still loves me and I told him the same as is true but I know he flirts with every single girl in his myspace :S Many times i let him know that bothers and he says that all he tells those girls doesn't mean a thing, all is just a game. I don't know what to think, cu'z that really confuses me.

Should I believe that he's just playing?

If he isn't willing to respect you enough to honor your wish (which is completely resonable) then seriously whats the point? Most guys do this because they know they can do this nonsense, and when they get caught sweet talk thier way out of it too. Im sure thiers women who do this also but this shouldn't be a confusing thing. Don't allow it to be. He's playing, and its disrespect. Love doesn't hurt.

If he isn't willing to respect you enough to honor your wish (which is completely resonable) then seriously whats the point? Most guys do this because they know they can do this nonsense, and when they get caught sweet talk thier way out of it too. Im sure thiers women who do this also but this shouldn't be a confusing thing. Don't allow it to be. He's playing, and its disrespect. Love doesn't hurt.

Thanks Jas, I agree with you, he says that the reason he does it is that it's the only way left for him to relax and forget about the hell his living now (he's really having big problems now). Sometimes when I see what he's doing at his myspace I can't handle it and let him know I dislike it and he askes me to stop seeing it, also tell me that he doesn't care for those girls, he cares for me and miss me.

Really I'm trying to a friend for him and help him giving support, he needs it, I shouldn't mind at all what he's doing there as he's not my boyfriend, only a friend now, but as I tell him that I still love him obviously I can't help it feeling bad anytime I see he's such a big flirt.

Archived