Any help with this problem would be Appreciated...Thanks

Ok here is the problem which as been driving me crazy. There's this girl that I like and I asked her out a few months ago, it turns out that she had a boyfriend at the time and still does.

We've become pretty close friends since then and we talk just about everyday but it's annoying me that I can't get any closer to her and I am beginning to think she will never break up with him .

Will I'm out of idea's and starting to think I should just move on so any help would be apreciated

Yeah I know your right but I can never really pin how she feels about me clearly. Half the time I will feel that she wants more then friendship and the rest of the time I feel that she just wants to be friends.

By the way her boyfriend is like the most ungratful guy ever, he won't even talk to her in a public area unless there are few people or nobody in the area. I really don't understand why she is still with him.

Is there any way to really tell how she fells about me? and is it even likely that she will break up with him to go out with me?

well one sad truth is that girls tend to prefer thew worse guys, but i suggest being to her what her boyfriend isnt, be there fgor her and maybe when the time is right you can check to see how she feels about you and hopefullyu it will work out.

good luck

I say be honest with her... go up to her adn say somethign like "listen, I know you have a boy friend, but somewhere along the line i fell for you... I didn't want to but I did and now i dont know what to do. I mean i dont wanna lose you as a friend but every time I see you with him it just hurts me more and more" just be honest... you may lose her or gain her but atleast u can stoop being frustrated with life