Ladies, which do you prefer?

Kaiser_Soze

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I meant it might be possible in theory, but not in practice. many girls can not tolerate huge penises like 13 to go completely inside.

It's a matter of comfort. The 12" can most certainly be accepted by most women when they're fully aroused and they work up to it. That doesn't mean it'll be as comfortable as something more normal. Then again there are women who are married to guys with huge ones and after so long it just seems normal because they've been acclimated to it, so the hugeness isn't a deal. It took my ex and I 4 months before I could fit all the way inside and even then it wasn't comfortable for her. After a while though she got used to it and was comfortable again. The real problem in our case was when I went TDY or we didn't do it in a while and she "shrank". I had to get her a toy about the same size as me to keep her "in shape" so to speak (although she preferred the real thing and didn't use it enough to make much of a difference).

Nutz,

All we're going to know is some guy who calls himself "nuts" has big nuts.

I think knowing how big you are would help to give us some perspective on your wife having to go to certain lengths (excuse the pun) to receive whatever you have.

Fire away. How big are we talking here?

Nutz,

All we're going to know is some guy who calls himself "nuts" has big nuts.

I think knowing how big you are would help to give us some perspective on your wife having to go to certain lengths (excuse the pun) to receive whatever you have.

Fire away. How big are we talking here?

Sent you a PM. Like I said before it's not something I like discussing in an open forum like this.

To the OP, please don't buy into thinking that your gf can't accommodate your size being 7 1/2".... There is no reason she shouldn't be able to as the vagina really can stretch to accommodate any size penis... for people who still think its impossible, look it up for yourself - it is not just a "theory" but a fact. Just b/c some women can't do it in "practice" doesn't mean its not possible as a fact that their vagina's can't take in larger/longer penises.

Here's just one quote from a questionare site informing a girl who thought her vagina was too tiny to accommodate a bigger penis (you'll find, most of her problem is in her mind, being afraid to accept it, therefore she tightens and doesn't allow herself to become fully aroused which is what I think your gf is doing):

"There isn't such a thing as a vagina that's 'too tight' or 'penis that won't fit' because a when woman becomes sexually aroused during sex, her vagina becomes wet and opens up to ease penetration. Thanks to the accordion-style folds of skin in its wall, any woman's vagina can accommodate any size penis, no matter how large. (It's also worth remembering that a woman's vagina can stretch to accommodate the size of a baby's head and then go back to its original size.)"

another quote from wikipedia:

"During arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in (8.5 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure.[48] As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last 2⁄3 expands in length and width) while the cervix retracts.[49] The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the penis.[50] This means (with proper arousal) the vagina stretches or contracts to accommodate virtually any size penis, from small to large.[51]"

quote from netdoctor.co.uk

"Virtually every man forgets that it doesn't matter how long or how short your penis is, because the vagina will accommodate itself to any length.

The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 7.5cm (3 inches) long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different.

Even when aroused, a woman's vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4 inches).

This means any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless you happen to be one of those rare guys with an erect penile length of less than four inches.

You're probably now wondering how the average man with an erection of six inches manages to insert his penis into the vagina at all.

The vagina has the most remarkable capacity for lengthening if something is introduced into it gradually.

So the exceptional man whose erect penis is eight inches long can still make love to any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his organ very slowly. If he does this, her vagina will lengthen by 150 or 200 per cent to accommodate him."

from dic.academic.ru site:

"The walls of the vagina are composed of soft elastic folds of mucous membrane skin which stretch or contract (with support from pelvic muscles) to the size of the penis. With proper arousal, the vagina may stretch/contract to accommodate virtually any penis size "

...I am multiorgasmic. She treats it as a negative. She says most women prefer a man to last only 10-15 minutes. She also said most of her friends prefer men who are less than 6". I disagreed with the "most" statement. I know as well as anyone that sometimes a quickie is perfect and extremely satisfying. But overall don't women want a man that can hang!? As far as the size issue. I realize there are many other factors, but overall do women really prefer smaller men? My gf always complains that I am going too deep. I am not huge or anything, 7 1/2". Honestly it feels like her cervix is lower than I am used to so I have to be more gentle.

ie 15 min/6"

In my experience:

1) Duration:

Women prefer control enough to satisfy with the ability to let loose and lose control sometimes. Time for satisfaction varied b/w 5-30 minute of actual penetrative sex with bonus point for being able to last longer for long slow sex or other activities that required extended intercourse but 'not' every time. Control was generally considered valuable and the actual time frame was not! My main complaint that I heard was that they would tell me not to hold back and go ahead and try to have an orgasm with them.

2) Multiorgasmic:

All women I have been with wanted me to be able to recover faster and have more orgasms. They were all really turned on by the male orgasm and found the refractory period to be a bit of a bummer. With other men, they liked the men with pretty high sex drives that could go several times a day. The first time would usually be quick and the third or fourth would last quite awhile. They wanted the man to be able to control the drive enough not to pounce on them when they weren't ready for sex. But they wanted the desire to be there so that they felt wanted and the ability to be there when they were in the mood.

3) Length:

My experience and opinion is similar to yours. And I think it relates to the A spot. My last two SO's had A-spot orgasms constantly. They literally loved the deep penetration and when I hit all the way back repeatedly they would blow a gasket uncontrollably. It was great. All it required was a little arousal and enough rhythm to keep in sync for a few minutes and they would be in quivering and shaking land.

The two SO's prior to that however, were very opposite. Just like you stated, their cervix seemed to be placed lower and it simply hurt them if I even 'touched' it by going too deep. As a result, I have to be careful not to go too deep and simply did shallow thrusting or picked shallow positions. It was actually pretty limiting and not as fun for either party looking back on it. It honestly felt like I would go in about 4 inches and they would start to have trouble. I also have to note that these two women never experienced orgasms through penetrative sex. I think a big reason for that is that I never really could stimulate their A-Spot. I don't doubt they 'could' technically stretch to handle the length, but they sure didn't know how and it obviously would involve a lot of work 'every time'.

My conclusion with those two girls is that they needed a shorter, thicker guy. Makes sense b/c it would literally be a perfect fit based on their vaginal area.

If a woman likes the A-spot stimulation and gets off by it, she will need a guy that is the right length to get there. If their cervix is lower and/or she gets pain from it, then she will want a shorter length. It really is predictable as long as the girl knows her body well. For a girl with experience, it is simply a matter of asking her. Some may be able to work with a wide variety of length and thickness, but there sure is a big difference between being able to work with it and it being optimal! Some girls either don't get much sensation regardless, or can easily get off no matter what the man's length. YMMV.

4) Hardness:

All women I have been with prefer their man rock hard and get really excited by that. I am of average thickness, and it seems the extra hardness makes up for it in a big way. A lot of people don't mention the hardness aspect, but it sure seems to be a big deal.

It seems as though women have been blessed with three O spots: clit, G-spot, and cul de sac so that she can orgasm regardless of which size her guy is.

Womens' orgasms though are not as clear cut and dry as mens'. Some women orgasm easily, some here and there, and some never. I suspect that some are more prone to certain orgasms. Some are easier stimulated by the clit, some G-spot, and others by the deep vaginal (cul de sac) area.

I suspect size queens tend to prefer deep vaginal orgasms and other women might not respond as well that way and likely prefer shorter. I sometimes wonder if inorgasmic women are more likely to orgasm from the deep vaginal, but have never had a lover long enough to stimulate that part so they believe they are inorgasmic.

Female anatomy is all so confusing. No wonder guys can get so insecure about their sizes.

Something worth noting is that there's really no excuse these days for a woman not having an orgasm. Between manual stimulation and the availability of toys, there's no good reason you shouldn't be able to give her an orgasm or three each and every time regardless of your size. Just look at what's been posted in this thread, and there are thousands of sites with similar information and more out there just waiting to be found. And then there are all those books at the bookstore and library. It just boggles the mind that anyone could be bad in bed these days. Maybe I'm taking things for granted, but serious, does anyone else see things the way I do? A woman not having an orgasm is just out of my reality (barring any medical/physiology issues).

I asked my woman about this and she favors 15 mins. of full intercourse, unless she is already starting to come. Foreplay can last for as long as it takes for us to be ready for the big finish. She measured and I am 8" which she says is plenty big enough, we usually have to start slow also for her to get used to the length and so I don't try to thrust too hard or she gets sore. She also says that the second course is much better than the first, because she is wetter and more open.

Something worth noting is that there's really no excuse these days for a woman not having an orgasm. Between manual stimulation and the availability of toys, there's no good reason you shouldn't be able to give her an orgasm or three each and every time regardless of your size. Just look at what's been posted in this thread, and there are thousands of sites with similar information and more out there just waiting to be found. And then there are all those books at the bookstore and library. It just boggles the mind that anyone could be bad in bed these days. Maybe I'm taking things for granted, but serious, does anyone else see things the way I do? A woman not having an orgasm is just out of my reality (barring any medical/physiology issues).

Some women can't have orgasms. Others take forever to orgasm. Others come quickly, and others with some effort. All women are different in this regard.

A woman's orgasm is really her responsibility. She should masturbate and learn about her anatomy and know the kinds of stimulation that works easiest and then convey that to her man. But, unfortunately, some women aren't as orgasmic as others.

average is fine.. 6+

sometimes i wish my guy went 10-15mins, its usually 45mins to an hour, plus he stays hard after ejaculating and wants it more.. lol he's like a freak of nature, never experienced that before..

i dont mind marathon sex but having the occasionally quickie would be nice..

average is fine.. 6+

sometimes i wish my guy went 10-15mins, its usually 45mins to an hour, plus he stays hard after ejaculating and wants it more.. lol he's like a freak of nature, never experienced that before..

i dont mind marathon sex but having the occasionally quickie would be nice..

The average is actually about 5.5-6". The way you phrased it you sound like you need at least the high end of average or better.

As for the rest, you sound just like my ex wife.

The average is actually about 5.5-6". The way you phrased it you sound like you need at least the high end of average or better.

As for the rest, you sound just like my ex wife.

i know average is 5-6 i put the plus for more because i dont mind that as well.

heaven forbid your ex wife is similar to me and wanted the occasional quicky, lol..

Archived