Ladies, which do you prefer?

Kaiser_Soze

My gf and I had a recent discussion and it has opened my eyes to a possibility that I didn't think existed. The debate came down to what the majority of women prefer. Until I had met her, I have always been proud of the fact that I am multiorgasmic. She treats it as a negative. She says most women prefer a man to last only 10-15 minutes. She also said most of her friends prefer men who are less than 6". I disagreed with the "most" statement. I argued that while her and her friends preferences are valid, because after all thats their preference, my expierence has been quite the opposite. I know as well as anyone that sometimes a quickie is perfect and extremely satisfying. But overall don't women want a man that can hang!? As far as the size issue. I realize there are many other factors, but overall do women really prefer smaller men? My gf always complains that I am going too deep. I am not huge or anything, 7 1/2". Honestly it feels like her cervix is lower than I am used to so I have to be more gentle. If you don't mind and are not too shy, please help me out. What is your preferred duration (penetration only) and size?

ie 15 min/6"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off we need to clarify 15 minutes. Does this mean 15 minutes of straight penetration or 15mins total (foreplay and sex). That's quite an important distinction.

I prefer 15mins or less of intercourse but 15mins total including foreplay isn't good enough. (This does not include quickies- which should be quick).

As for size, too big hurts, too small sucks. Too small is "yay big" (I hold my hands in the air and it comes accross as bigger than 6" would be like whoah- how am I going to stuff that into this wee hole?).

I pretty much prefer it if he can last 20-25min and control it somewhat, so he can hold off an extra few minutes but also not take a really really long time to get there either. But yeah, basically 20-25min.

And it actually can hurt if it is too big. 7 1/2" really is on the large side, so if it hurts her you should choose positions that are not very penetrating (ie her on top)

Different partners prefer different things. It doesn't matter what the other girls you've been with have preferred. Learn what you each prefer & try your best to satisfy each other.

It sounds like she's not really into having sex with it. I doubt it has anything to do with your size or the duration. It definitely sounds like a deeper issue here.

I agree with dragon lady here. Sounds like a deeper issue.

Personally, I prefer about 6'' to 7'', and about 20 min is great.

I do know from being with a partner that was Really long, if you take it slowly enough it can hurts less, but it could also be that her cervix is lower than you are used to.

I think if my partner was lasting 10 min on a regular basis, my complaint would be in the opposite direction!

Good Luck!

Different partners prefer different things. It doesn't matter what the other girls you've been with have preferred. Learn what you each prefer & try your best to satisfy each other.

That is a very odd problem.

I don't usually time sex, If you can keep going that's great!!

Agree with those two right there as a bottom line... that is what is most important. Even if you "win" this debate with your g/f... what comes of it? In the end, you still have to please her, and she you, right?

But since you are so curious.... I'm never the type to look at a clock and time things (if it is good but if we are talking actual penetration, I'd say between 15-25 is a fair range. Foreplay and other play definitely has to factor in though, and quickies are a completely different category.

Size? If it is on the large size (7.5 + counts I'd guess), the man just should be mindful of positioning and if I tell him "too deep" or if I'm not quite as into it as he might think I am. Getting too aggressive with a weapon like that is dangerous.... just being well endowed does not make you a stud.. you gotta know how to use it and how to warm up a girl's engine too. Otherwise, size isn't too big of an issue. I care much much more about skill, and positioning.

According to my personal research the majority of women approximately 70% of women have issues with a guy's penis being too big and this is because the size intimidates them. The other 30% of women seem to think the bigger the better.

As far as time is concerned that is going to vary because the amount of time available can be a factor and not just their preference. It seems from my experience that the majority of women seem to want sex to last less than 30 mins.

I prefer foreplay to last for about 10mins and sex to last as long as possible. I have done it for up to two hours. My BF and I do get stuck with a lot of quickies because of our schedules, but when we can, we draw it out...I love it when we can. As for size, I find 8-9 inches to be perfect. Anything smaller than 8 is a bit disappointing to me...anything in the double digits is a waste. I know, I'm picky. My BF is about 9 inches.

I do, however, know plenty of women who want sex to be quick, and prefer their men on the smaller side...most of these women do not have very high sex drives in my experience.

It sounds like she's not really into having sex with you. I doubt it has anything to do with your size or the duration. It definitely sounds like a deeper issue here.

Anyway, since you asked:

15 min/ 5+ for me.

I actually completely agree. Although she claims to be completely satisfied, I feel like as a couple we have not even come close to our potential. I know there are some past issues that require my patience and understanding. I love her and look forward to every minute we spend together both inside the bedroom and out learning each others bodies, hopes and desires. Through communication and trust I believe we can become great lovers. For now, I will just have to enjoy getting to that point.

my SO is 8-ish and lasts.. well as long as he wants to. 20-45 minutes depending on how long we want to go on for.

it depends alot on our mood. generally there is a good amount of foreplay that takes up some time before penetration.

What the f...? 8 inches is enormous. That's enough to get both your hands around it with room to spare. I have no faith at all in peoples' reported measurements, it's ridiculous. Average is around 5 or 6 inches...7 is large.

But as for my preferences, I like a lot of foreplay if possible! Like...20 minutes minimum. I prefer sex to last 10 to 20 minutes, I have never orgasmed from penetration so too long gets to be a chore. And around 5 or 6 inches is wonderful, ideally with above average girth but if everything else is great, I'm not gonna be all that picky.

What the f...? 8 inches is enormous. That's enough to get both your hands around it with room to spare.

I agree that's HUGE!. Hell...that's two of me. lol

I have no faith at all in peoples' reported measurements, it's ridiculous. Average is around 5 or 6 inches...7 is large.

I think alot of women overestimate the size of their guy.

I mean...someone else in this thread said they wanted 8 to 9. And anything under that is dissapppointing. They have to be either kidding or are not measuring there guys.

Any chick who just had something that size can steer clear of me.

Sounds like a Buick just got parked in there.

the first guy i was with was 8". In all honesty, it wasn't that good. lol. Yeah he was big, and i was under the impression "bigger is better"... i can tell you - it is NOT. He was a bit on the forceful side though. I think he thought he was well endowed, he didn't have to 'work it' as much.

I wasn't impressed.

One guy was said he was about 7, and HE thought he was just average. I consider that to be on the larger side, but im guessing anything like 5,6,7 is good.

to the OP, you sound exactly like my husband... and he's perfect for me!!!! I love his size (and he thought he was average but he's like 2 1/2 inches over average!!!) and I love the fact that he's multi-orgasmic - he didn't start out that way, but I showed him how he could "hold off" and then later cum, and then be able to actually remain hard and cum again

That's as insulting as if you told her that her breasts were "too big" for you....

There is some validation to her concerns if her vagina is too short - but that's not really possible as any vagina can hold virtually any penis no matter the length. The vagina is normally only 3 inches long when not aroused and as she gets aroused, it should lengthen (the cervix pulls back). Maybe, she's just not getting as aroused as she should be?? Do ya'll have good foreplay that lasts long enough?

Just some things to think about. But I don't know if you and her are really suited for eachother... she criticizes EVERYTHING about your sex life?? Maybe she just doesn't want to have sex and is terrified that you really are "too big" for her size. ??? hope that helps in some way?

I think alot of women overestimate the size of their guy.

That's been found to be true time and time again. Check out the footnotes in penis size studies and there's usually a blurb how spouses/girlfriends almost always overestimate their partner's size. Sometimes they do it on puprose for ego reasons, but usually it's because women for some reason have a knack for bad judgment on size down there. They even went so far as to offer plausible explanations why that occurred.

That's as insulting as if you told her that her breasts were "too big" for you....

How so? When have boobs ever hurt another person because they were big?

but that's not really possible as any vagina can hold virtually any penis no matter the length. The vagina is normally only 3 inches long when not aroused and as she gets aroused, it should lengthen (the cervix pulls back).

Since all vagina's can do that. Do you think you could take 12 inches?

lol

That's been found to be true time and time again. Check out the footnotes in penis size studies and there's usually a blurb how spouses/girlfriends almost always overestimate their partner's size. Sometimes they do it on puprose for ego reasons, but usually it's because women for some reason have a knack for bad judgment on size down there. They even went so far as to offer plausible explanations why that occurred.

I agree. I think women who get pleased by a guy they have never measured probably overestimate the guy because he gave her an orgasm.

You couldn't, is what I think.

You'd be surprised. I usually could fit all the way inside my ex occasionally bottoming out inside her. Once in a while we experimented with different toys and one in particular was extra large at 9x7.25" (only 8" are insertable and we wanted to see for ourselves if size mattered--it does by the way, well, mostly it was the girth). We tried it out on several instances and usually the most she could take was ~7" and I'd use that to give her a deep spot orgasm. First time I used it she came really hard just putting it in trying to get her used to it. That kind of girth is apparently pretty awesome, or at least it was for her anyway.

I remember one day in particular she shifted her hips a bit and started really bucking hard and took the whole thing, not to mention she had room to go because she was sorta pulling me forward and wanted it even deeper and took pretty much all 9" as I bent the "balls" back to give her the rest of the length. Kinda surprised the heck out of me how she took it all like that. Moral of the story is that women can take a lot more than you'd think if she's turned on enough. FYI, my ex is 5'2".

9 is still not 12. That is a whole foot.

And what the **** is a deep spot orgasm? lol

A-Spot, AFE-zone, cul de sac, anterior fornix, epicenter, etc are all basically the same area at the back of the vagina. Properly stimulated it'll give women the most powerful body rocking orgasms. Because of it's location it's generally referred to as "the deep spot". Usually you can't reach it comfortably for the woman unless she's really turned on and the cervix moved out of the way (pulls back and up I believe) or you'll be bumping into it and the pain will cause problems.

link removed

Google "deep spot orgasm" for more info. I learned my techniques from David Shade.

A-Spot, AFE-zone, cul de sac, anterior fornix, epicenter, etc are all basically the same area at the back of the vagina. Properly stimulated it'll give women the most powerful body rocking orgasms. Because of it's location it's generally referred to as "the deep spot". Usually you can't reach it comfortably for the woman unless she's really turned on and the cervix moved out of the way (pulls back and up I believe) or you'll be bumping into it and the pain will cause problems.

link removed

Google "deep spot orgasm" for more info. I learned my techniques from David Shade.

Sounds like I would need a baseball bat to reach that.

That's back.....that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the vagina.

That seems like a job for the big boys.

LOVE a man who can last a long time, and love a man who goes deep...and you are mulitorgasmic, wow....good stuff! Your size sounds great too!

I definitely want it longer than 15 min..I can go quite a while myself...

Damn, what's this woman complaining about??????

Archived