please hear me out and if possible please leave some advice

hi. me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month now and well im sooo bored! i mean i have had girlfriends in the past and well they were easy and this one isnt!im so bored and fustrated. please dont think im an ****** im just like this. i really like her but the farthest we have done is jus kiss on the lips and i have felt her up thats it! im so bored. shes a tease she lets me go up her skirt and nothing more. i get taunted at school for just kissing on the lips i like this girl alot but its really hard. shes a tease and doesnt let me do anything else. what do u think? im soo ready to break up with her but i cant bring myself to do it because i like her so much. and i dont want to waste my time she wants to measure my cock but she cant make hard sometimes. but i dont know please help me. im gonna play basketball to get this outta my head. ill b back later hopefully they'll be some replies

Okay, you should not be considering dumping this girl because you dont think she puts out enough. Who cares whether or not people at school are teasing you? If you really like this girl that shouldn't matter! As for her being a tease, tell her that you don't like it and ask her to quit it. And since things seem boring, try to spice em up a little by trying things you guys haven't done before. I definitely don't think you should break up with her though, the least she deserves is another chance, and someone should give you a good knock in the head because you're way too obsessed with the physical side of the relationship. You've been going out for a month, you can't expect her to jump into bed with you. The fact that she's waiting says a whole lot of good things about her and you should respect her decision. She isn't your sex toy, she's your girlfriend.

Well, I'll try and understand where you are coming from without making any judgments. First of all, all people have needs and priorities. If you believe that your need for sexual intimacy is a priority, then maybe this girl isn't the one for you. I know that you like this girl a lot, but some times people don't share the same morals about sex as you do. I went out with a girl for about 6 months and it took her 5 months to give me a hand job and head. My girlfriend and I had sex before she gave me a hand job and head just because she was scared to do it. She was scared because she thought she wasn't going to be able to pleasure me like I am able to pleasure her.

You have to understand that she might not be ready to do some of the things you are wanting to do yet, and you have to respect that. If you don't believe that you can wait, then it is best that maybe you break up with her and find a person who meets your needs.

I hope that made sense. Good luck.