me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month now and well its been great. i only got a couple of problems wit her and it sucks. shes very abusive. yesterday she punched me right in the nuts. last friday she slap me right in the face last saturday she kick me in my nuts i told her if she ever hit me again were gonna break up well today she only slap my chest twice. so i guess were kinda working on that but its really dumb how she hits me just cause sometimes i make fun of her.also we are never alone! either my friends join us or her friends join us. and i find it VERY annoying i tell my friends to go away but she has to have her friends around and it really gets annoying. she has this one friend at school. they are always together and sometimes my girlfriend even ditches me jus to hang out wit her friend. tomorrow is me and my girlfriends one month anniversity but she might not come to school because shes gonna skip jus to talk on the internet wit her friend the one that she ditches me for. me and my girlfriend had plans this saturday but now she might do something with her friend.i dont know what to do. her friend has a boyfriend but her boyfriend is always grounded and is such a little wuss. i swear i just want to yell at her friend saying leave my girlfriend alone i wanna hang out with her too! but that would be rude. i see all the other couples at school spend as much time with eachother as possible well my girlfriend rather hang out with her friends than hang out with me. and i dont know if thats what i want. i mean i really like her but i dont know what to do. please help

I disagree with Nifty Swifty, running away is not the solution. If you care about this girl and want things to work out, talk to her about it. You talked to her about being abusive and since then she's improved, so give her a chance to fix the whole "ditching you for her friend" thing. You've gotta understand tho that friends will almost always come before guys, especially since the two of you have only been together for a month. She can't drop her social life just because she has a boyfriend, but I admit that if she makes plans she should keep them, and she should try and spend a little more time with you. Talk to her about it, and hopefully things will work out.

Girl kicks me in the stones more than once and I'm gone. She's shown you that your just there for convience by repeatedley dumbin you for this other person. I can see it hapening once and a while, but all the time isn't cool at all. She needs to grow up, and it's going to happen until she wants to. Dosn't sound to me like she is wanting to.