I played fire vs fire....Now i think she's interested...*

Superus

Today in class i sat next to the girl i'm interested in. (just becaus emy seat was taken by someone else.) It was a nice encounter she told me she received my email about the labs. She was laughing, giggly at times, it was nice but it wasn't really nothing much.

So today she accidently kick my shoe and i looked at her and she smiled and said sorry all shy and * * * * . But her ring (on her wedding finger) was blingin at my face so i looked at it. i said to myself "ok she could be married or she could be wearing a fashion ring. She hasn't told me directly she has a man so i'm going to play a game." Inside my notebook there is a writing saying "i love you tom, love kate" I figured she is not going to directly tell me i'm not going to directly tell her. So i turned to that page and left it open for a couple mins. I made it seem like i was reading something.

After that it seemed like her attuide changed. she left without saying bye EVEN when i said bye! she hardly laughed to anything i said. it seemed like it was a different person. it could be me over thinking this but com'on. we even walked the same direction and she didn't even wait for me she just booked.

I was going to ask her if she was married in a indirect way but i didn't get a chance to. Now i have to wait until monday to see her. This time i'll ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat after class.

Do you guys think i did the right thing?

i have no idea what the writing in your notebook has to do with this, but you can be coy in your question to her. 'how long you been married?' go from there. i wouldn't ask this girl flat out for coffee. if she agrees, she might be married thinking you want to be a friend or a study buddy while you might have the idea she wants to hook up.

She left early because she went to go get something to eat. How do i know? because she was walking in my direction she was just way further in front of me.

Secondly, My notebook has the writing "I love you" so i trick her in thinking i have a gf, just like her with her princess ring on her wedding finger.

Say "I see you're wearing a band....are you married?" That way you will know for sure.

Maybe she left in a hurry because she had somewhere else to be. The possibilities for why she left so quickly are endless.

yep. here are some:

-she knows you might like her and wants no part in it

-she is in fact married and faithful. applies to the above as well

-she isn't attracted to you

-she was hungry

-she is shy

-she thinks you are in a relationship and doesn't do that

-she had to take a dump

She left early because she went to go get something to eat. How do i know? because she was walking in my direction she was just way further in front of me.

Secondly, My notebook has the writing "I love you" so i trick her in thinking i have a gf, just like her with her princess ring on her wedding finger.

I think a direct approach like both Ghost and I offered is your best bet.

how do you know you tricked her? she might not have even seen it.

Why would you want to trick the girl you like into thinking you have a gf? That's the oddest approach I've heard to date!

What is so wrong or hard about asking if she's married?

Now, if your "trick" worked she probably thinks you've got all kinds of little teenyboppers after you which is not an attractive thing.

Ruling: FAIL.

Correction: ASK.

I don't know. ultimatly it comes down to me asking her if she's married i'll take it slow.

I guess it didn't help her seeing that someone wrote that on my notebook. hopefully i didn't * * * * up but it sure seems that way.

All this would have been a different story if she didn't have any rings at all.

Archived