I don't think she see's me as a friend....

Superus

Well, today i saw the girl i'm attracted to. I didn't pay attention to her because of the whole email thing. We had to complete a lab today so i thought to myself i'm not going to help her, let alone talk to her. So i carried a conversation with my friend and of course while i was talking to him she turns to my direction and starts listening. I then told a joke to my guy friend and she starts laughing.

So we began our lab and to my surprise i must have lost my items i brought with me. So this other girl (who also didn't reply to my email) was helpful and actually said "you can use some of my stuff if you like". I said "great thanks".

So i was talking to my other guy friend and he was testing his water and i told him as a joke that i bet his PH level is going to be 7. so i started teasing with him and the girl that i'm attracted to started laughing. Then when the tests came back it was 7 and i was acting cocky and she was laughing but in a way like "please this guy is full of himself"

At the end of the day she said some of the dizzest stuff ever. she thought a scanner was a fax machine. when i called her on it, her friend and i started laughing hard. The girl that i'm attracted to said "that's why i'm failing this class." Then while she's leaving she talking to me and then she doesn't say bye. her friend did but not her. maybe she was mad that i called her on it? and made her look dumb? don't know..... but it's not the first time.

What i'm trying to say is that by her not saying bye is like she doesn't want to be my friend. however, when we do talk, we laugh and it's seems cool. Outside of class it's different. maybe i should put more effort in getting to know her? i totally make it seem like i'm not interested.

Today i was looking at her hands and she has a ring on her right hand second to pinky. and a princess ring on her left hand wedding finger....That is holding me back big time....i think she's taken.

What do you guys think?

It just sounds like some innocent banter to me, I don't see anything serious or unserious here. not enough info. and if that's how she reacts to an innocent jab, (and she can't get over it) than she wasn't that good of a friend to begin with.

did you think of saying sorry?

she will probably get over it, but did u at least say u were just playing or kidding around?

if she is failing the class and u said that, it might not even be that you said it, she might just be feeling down because she is struggling with the class

You see the the thing is she never says bye. Maybe i haven't really broken the ice yet. Only time she saids bye is when i say bye.

I know i'm overanalzying, hell, she could be married, i just don't know how to explain the consistant butting in my conversations with my friends. Laughing when i'm not even talking to her directly. Granted she is new to the school so maybe she's a little bit nervous and wants to fit in. i go to a community school so it not a university. everybody is in-out.

maybe she's shy.. have you thought about that? .. it's hard to believe but some shy people act a little weird .. one time they'd talk to you, next minute, they ignore you.. they don't know how to react to a joke .. believe me.. I'm talking from experience!! so I say you need to chill and if you are even slightly interested, try a little harder..

Archived