Please tell me what you think

snapok

Hey people, i am the guy who posted a thread about how to know if you are attractive. Well, i just got some pictures, and i really want you to look at them and give your honest opinions, or rate me on the scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the hottest. Please, and once again Please Do not afraid to give your HONEST opinion. I am desperate for it. Once again BE HONEST, i need your honesty. if i am ugly just say so, its ok. I just want to know. I wont get mad or upset.

image removedimage removedimage removedimage removed

Well ... personally, I'm a terrible judge of asthetics. So why am I posting? Because I wanted to point out that in my experience what is 'attractive' varies from person to person ... so even if twenty people think your attractive ... the person who you WANT to think you are attractive may not ... individuals have specific tastes and interests ... so you really aren't finding out anything about yourself by asking if people think your attractive ... your finding out what these people like or think ... which is completely different.

erm ... that may not be clear ... what I mean is that, this says a whole lot more about THEM than it ever does about you.

I think the real question here is ... why is it important to you? Are you trying to attract a specific person and feel your physical 'attractiveness' is an issue? Are you feeling down about yourself and need a self-esteem boost? Are you just curious what people think? Is there something else?

• 2 weeks later...

your more than normal looking, your really cute actually, personally i would find you attractive but thats just me, what ethnic background are you from? i just didnt want to assume, you know?

but yeah id give you a rating of eight. i think you actually look really amazing when you wear the suit, i dont know if you feel comfortable in it, but it looks good.

thats my opinion.

kel