NEED SOME HELP WITH MY "GIRL" FRIEND!!

DJHIPHOP

Well, here is my situation!! well, i met this girl at work. I mean, we get along so great, and i really like her and now i want to ask her out. In a way she is expecting me to ask her out!! here is the problem!! well, we both go to school and then we both work! so i want to know how we can make time for each other u know to go out to the movies, dinner, etc. I mean we doesnt mind staying home or whatever, but i really want to take her out, but at the same its like she works that one day, and i dont and its vice-versa!! Can we make time for each other, or its going to be hard!! well, this is my first time in this situation, because honestly i want to start dating her but its going to be hard because we're very busy!! well, i hope someone can help me out by giving me advice, hit me up if u can

Hello-

Im sure it may be hard at first when dating this girl because yall both work and go to school. But im sure if yall really like each other than yall will find time to spend with one another. The only problem thats sticky is that she works with you and if something was to ever happen that didn't go right i hope that it will not affect each others work. Goodluck to you.

MissSB