Gift Ideas for a Girls 18th B'day? Pls help

Hi everyone,

I really need some ideas for a gift for a girl in college . It's her 18th Birthday on the 4th March (5 Days to go). I've been trying for ages to find the perfect way to confess my feelings for her i've had loads of chances and haven't taken them so i've got to make this count if anything.

Does anyone have and ideas or suggestions, please anyone can answer.

Thanks guys .

- whitefang

I'm not quite sure how you should approach this. You could always take her to the side and confess your love for her like a true Romeo or get her her favorite of something. Gals are always hard to shop for and we never know what we want. A gift of loving devotion is a great start .

I hope that helps you come up with some ideas.

Hi POAS,

Thanks for the suggestion, but im not really a ROMEO only when i'm going out with someone do really play the role of ROMEO or KNIGHT in SHINING ARMOR... lol. But i don't really know what she likes, i mean i know that she loves animals and football apart from that i don't really know this is why it's so hard for me to think and i've only got 5 days, sorry 4 i've done nothing today im so annoyed with myself.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please tell me,

thank you.

- whitefang

You said she loves animals and football, so go with that...Here's an idea. Try and find out her favorite animal, and maybe get her a stuffed animal of it. Attach a leash or collar or something around it's neck with a note from you confessing how you feel. Since chances are telling her in person your true feelings would be rather difficult, the note is a good idea since you can take the time to get all your thoughts down. Suggest in the note that if she feels the same way you guys could go out for dinner, and then wait and see if she calls.

Girls tend to like gifts that required a lot of thought, so don't worry about it not being expensive enough or anything silly like that.

Hi Cherrylicious,

Thanks for replying. That a good idea but i've already given her a stuffed red and white dog for V-Day and i don't want her to think im soft because she going to be 18 and not 8 i just thought about getting something that's she'd like and remember. The only problem is WHAT? I have thought about getting her a silver bracelet, im really no good when it comes to buy present for either sex espcially for girls . Should you get something special with it being an 18th because she's having a party next Saturday and i might not be able to go because it's just getting there that's the biggest problem and getting back. I love so much that i want to go, but if i can't should i give her the gift on her Birthday (B'day is on Thursday) because i had though about giving it to her at her party if i could go . Why are gifts so hard to buy for girls, you'd think they'd write a book about it or something to help us guys... lol.

Anymore advice or suggestions would be most greatful,

Thanks everyone .

- whitefang

Thanks for the suggestions, but i have to give her gifts during college because that's the only time that i see her i have one lecture on the day of her Birthday and whose to say that she's going to be in college that day. If i give her some flowers and candy others are going to be watching including her friends which it's going to embaress her and myself and i don't think that what she want's but im considering buying a piece of jewelry such as a necklace or braclet nothing to fancy because i don't have a job as such but i have enough money at the moment luckly me... lol.

Thanks for that, im still undecided and rather unsure so if anyone want's to provide more suggestions i would be greatful .

Thanks again,

- whitefang

try to catch her after class...and id say 1 flower would be attaquite like a rose.. its enough to say what u want but not 2 much... and if u show up with a lot that can be embarrsing and a lil much but 1 will be enough because sge'll be impressed witha flower.. yet not embarrsed

Thanks for that suggestion. I have a few ideas in mind but yours is definitely one of them, the one with the rose. I like that one alot, im quite sure that it would work and im sure that it would be enought to show her without words. Unless she like me and complete when it comes to getting hints... lol.

Thanks again ,

- whitefang

Thanks, i might give the rose a try. It's her Birthday on Thursday and her Party on Saturday which will be fun that's if i can get to her party not the easiest place to have a party but... i'll try for her.

Also there's a day out with college to do something with the course on a Sunday and she invited me along, a chance to be alone with her i couldn't turn it down she also asked me for my email today and im going to ask her for her mobile no. on Friday and who knows what might happen, things can only get better, *he wishes... lol*.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and ideas they are all very much appreciated.

Thanks again ,

- whitefang

Hi guys,

Just thought i'd tell you what i bought her seen as you all gave me some good ideas. I saw passing a shop down the street and at first i said "no" to myself and after awhile i though "why not!" so i bought it. I bought her a TERRAMUNDI "Money Pot" and there's a traditions with the this money pot:

Once the first coin is dropped the money pot must be fed until full uponwhich it must be smashed whilst making a wish. It is customary to replace pot and to spend money on good things. There is a separate fortune card and date and desire card with each pot, also the money pot can hold up to £200 in mixed silver.

I also bought her a fancy Birthday Card which im sure she will love. I think that it's better to get something original and unusual and be remembered and get something ordinary and be forgotten.

Anyway thanks to all you guys for providing me with loads of ideas and suggestions im sure that these will help me and anyone else who's in a similar situation.

Thanks ,

- whitefang

Hi POAS,

Thanks, i thaught it was an original idea something special for a 18th Birthday so i went with it. I gave her the Card and her Present and she loved the present. Even her friends told me that she was really chuffed with the her present which i was very surprised that they even said anything because im not too sure that they want me going out with her because they might lose her as a friend but i guess i was wrong. Im going to her Party on Saturday try and get closer and also were going out for the day with some friends next week Sunday (it's a college thing) but it's another chance to be alone and get closer together . It seems that things are slowly on their way for me (my love life, i mean).

Thanks,

- whitefang