Can we work this out?

hey ya'll,

i met this guy last month at my girlfrends friends houseparty. we exchanged numbers but i didnt go into it coz i thought nothing of it.

but after a while i wondered hy he didnt call, it was becasue i told him at the party when he asked for my number that i was taken....its an automatic thing i do duh.. anyway once he found out i was single(againlol) he started phoning and texting each day, which at the time i thought ticked me off.

but we agreed to meet again at the same party the following month which was last sat. i was in a mood and basically ignored him, i found him to eager and put off by that. so he goT the impression i wasnt interested, and at the time i thought i didnt but...

only until yesterday i finally realised that i do like him(i have issues which affected my reasoning and i became so confused) but he's in a mood with me becuase i gave out my number to one of his friends the same night that we met, but what he doesnt know is that i only gave my number out becuase his friend wanted to inform me of parties going on in our area, because without realising we all live quite close(not the guy i met).

so now he thinks im playing him, and he doesnt call or txt no more, what ive found out is his friend that i have given my number to is in compettiton him to get me(WHICH I FIND SOOO IMMATURE)and im not interested in his friend.

so i phoned him last night to ask how he was and he was so icy, and said that he was going to txt me today, but he hasnt...

so peeps is that it then, is he not going to call?are we done?

im so damn annoyed and confused?!