Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Sadness

Loki71

To much sadness these days. Everytime I try to be positive someone close to me is sad. I want to make people happy but I can't make everyone happy. I wish sometimes I could just go and leave and live in a cabin in the woods. No cell phone, internet, tv, just me and the wild. I would have true peace and quite for awhile. Maybe someday I will but for now it seems the only peace I will ever get is when I am dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet still so much sadness. I am so lonely that I just can't seem to get myself going. It's hard to be motivated when your alone. I just wish someone would come and help me. Someone to give me a reason to get up and go.Women always look for their superman or knight in shinning armor but the truth is men need their princess or their Guinevere. Well I am tired (big Surprise) enough for tonight.

So tired of being alone. No adult's to talk to. I sit here day after day alone in my room. My own friends seem to have moved on. I feel like since I couldn't keep my family together that even my friends see my as a loser and no longer want to be around me. Maybe they are right.

Better and better, Last night I got home and talked to a friend I haven't talked to in weeks. It felt so good to talk again. I went to bed happy, woke up in a good mood. I can't believe how letting go of all the hurt and anger has taken such a weight off me.

Took the kids to ZDT's yesterday. So much fun. All the games you can play all day for just 18.00 per person. Then we went to chili's for lunch. We were so tired by the time we got home. It was great to see the kids smile and have fun. Me and Aleah rode the go carts.

Why does she have to do this? Can't she see I have let go and I don't care anymore? She can go out with who ever she wants. I'm not "in love" with her anymore. She should know she killed the love I had for her. I am happy and she is not going to wreck that, I won't let her.

• 2 weeks later...

Since my change and rebirth I have had one relaps. I am doing so good still I can't believe it. I do miss a very good friend that I hardly ever get to talk to anymore but other than that life seems to be getting so much better. Almost makes me feel like maybe my time is drawing near lol.

Archived