ways to turn him on. . .

Ok, well this is my first post so I'm kinda new at this whole thing so bear with me lol...but I'm with this guy. I like him a lot and all and I know he likes me. It just seems that when I try to sexually flirt with him, he isnt phased by it. Maybe he doesn't have a high sex drive...or am I just doing something wrong? Please, guys, give me some things that turn you on when your girl does it to you...thanks!

Welcome to enotalone. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Well, what kinds of things are you doing? Can't really help you until we know what's going on.

Also, are you dating? That can have an effect on things too. Using me as an example, if a girl I'm not dating tries to appeal to my sexual side, I really moves my attention away form her (my thinking is that if that is all she has to offer, then I can find something much better and meaningful). I know I'm not exactly normal in that regard, but it's a possibility.

Give us a little more info, and we would be able to give a little better advice.

If you 2 are dating, going out together, than you enter a whole different realm of "ideas" for turning a guy on sexually, if you not going together, just friends...than i would narrow it down to a high level of flirting...nothing more, Sex in friendships can kill everything. and in most cases that is what happens.

So if you are Just Friends, ask yourself do you want that to happen>?