my new wondeful friend...

top bloke

I saw a bird outside

Just dazed and confused

I saw its feather crumpled and it seemed abused..

I pictured it in its glory in a snapshot of my mind ..

My heart it beat much faster because i knew you will be fine

I reached down to touch you

To lift you from your pain

I saw you reach out when i called your name

From a single moment

The healing had begun...

I hear your message often

It gets better all the time

I feel glad I met you so I can see the day you spread your wings and fly

I feel happy in my heart

I hope you feel it to

It scares me though sometimes that they dont take care of you.

I know that you are far

But i feel your thoughts alot

I feel your emotion

The beating of your heart

The kindness in your soul

And your vision through your eyes

I see a wonderful park where friends can talk alot

The squirrels are scampering....

A gentle breeze is in the air..

Your smile is getting wider as it gently kisses you hair..

I know that your stronger each and every day

I hope you dont forget me when your on your merry way.

I feel very proud at the person that you are becoming..better every day

And want you to know you deserve all the good things you need...my good friend..

They say that words are hopeless

and yet they say soo much..

yours are just like perfume ..

when my ears they touch..

I am always here to hear your message the world is much nicer to share it with loving friend...

I want you to know you have a good one right until the end..

ask me my sweet darling

I will tell you no lies..

I really want to help guide you..

out to blueer skies..

I can see you growing towards much better days

and getting so much stronger

I know your on you way

God bless..

You're on my mind..

Top Bloke -- What a beautiful poem and I think the person you were thinking of while you wrote it will very much appreciate it.

I like the way you compared this person to a bird who was wounded that you knew would be okay...and you pictured in your mind better days when this bird was healthy, happy and strong.

From your posts, I'd almost say that you, yourself, were the first wounded bird that you had bumped into, got yourself strong and healthy and lifted yourself up to a better place to be able to be there for the little wounded bird you found later who you could relate to and help to be healthy and strong again.

Very nice...

• Like 1
Top Bloke -- What a beautiful poem and I think the person you were thinking of while you wrote it will very much appreciate it.

I like the way you compared this person to a bird who was wounded that you knew would be okay...and you pictured in your mind better days when this bird was healthy, happy and strong.

From your posts, I'd almost say that you, yourself, were the first wounded bird that you had bumped into, got yourself strong and healthy and lifted yourself up to a better place to be able to be there for the little wounded bird you found later who you could relate to and help to be healthy and strong again.

Very nice...

While I have breath in my lungs and a smile on my face no on can stop me uplifting this special friend in this time of need. I will not turn my back on them... I will not turn away.. Sometimes life is so much more beautiful when someone genuinely reaches out talks to us and actually cares.. they are not alone herdestiny... they have a strong friend

I read it and thought about a friend of mine. You're a very talented person, please keep the poems coming.

Thank you..for a guy who in real life the words dont always come that easy it is easy when your emotions guide the words

I really like this. You seem like a natural at poetry, I would never had guessed it had been that long since you last wrote one. You truly have a special friend. How wonderful.

I am glad you both liked my poem not for the poem but the way it makes you all feel something inside. The wonderful person that she is and what I have inside ... I am glad you can relate as it tells me something about your feelings to what I have written..and what I am experiencing from this great individual...you have also experienced...very nice...