How to get more intimate

skywalker89

I'm wondering how to tell a girl that you want to go farther than kissing, cuddling to something more intimate. I know sometimes you don't have to say anything and things like that happen natural. But if i wanted her to go further than kissing, what could you say to her?

Depends on the girl. In my experience, if you have to talk about it at nineteen she's either not interested or she's wondering what the heck you're waiting for.

But that's assuming a lot of stuff, and assuming isn't going to help you. Details like length of relationship, etc, will help people get an idea of where you are.

Also, is she particularly religious (and if so, which religion lol)? Is she interested in sex? Etc.

i believe she is interested in sex and maybe other activities.. but i dont know how to approach it...like when your making out n want to go furhter what do u say to her?

I just brush my hand gently against her breast. Don't grab it, make it almost accidental, but if she lets you do it a second time, maybe let it linger for the slightest of seconds before you remove it. Most women will let you know how they feel about that very quickly, and it's not usually seen as pawing her since most women expect you to try something like it eventually, whether they want you to or not (am I wrong about this one ladies?).

Of course if you want to talk it out, you can, but saying "hey can we elevate our relationship to another level" (or anything else, you wont sound slick when you're in the heat of the moment no matter what you say; you'll be trembling and horny and probably about to explode) could be fairly disastrous to the mood unless she has a great sense of humor.

If you have trouble controlling yourself in the heat of the moment, I would advise you to consider mastuerbating before you meet her (take a shower after, too). You will be much more in the right frame of mind to make intelligent decisions once you get that initial... anxiety... out of the way.

I'm wondering how to tell a girl that you want to go farther than kissing, cuddling to something more intimate. I know sometimes you don't have to say anything and things like that happen natural. But if i wanted her to go further than kissing, what could you say to her?

Don't talk about it. When you are making out just slowly start going up her shirt. If she doesn't pull back then she wants you to keep going. Just keep going until she tells you to stop.

Also if you're laying down if you start dry humping you can usually gauge how into the girl is.

I'm currently seeing someone who is very vocal when it comes to matters of the bed. When we text or chat, he would tell me the things he's fantasizing about, the things he would like to do to me the next time we see each other again. I have to admit that i was a bit shocked at first, you see, I'm not really a very sexual person and i'm not comfy talking about these stuff, but after a while, i realized that it did work for him. His being vocal made me even more at ease and more game. If you're good with words then why not try that. Send her a flirty message and see her reaction. If she gets offended or you feel she's uneasy, then stop and apologize. But if you get a positive response, more likely it'd be the same when you're already physically together... good luck

Or you could simply ask her if she's ready? Maybe she's saving her virginity until marriage. You can never be too sure. I wouldn't make the first move. In past experience, I always made the first move and I don't see any other way of doing it. The chick always makes the first move

If she wants more, she will go that extra mile , until them stand your ground.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this same problem last year and one of my friends gave me great advice that worked out in the end.

I don't think you need to be vocal right off the bat. Like others said earlier in this thread, slowly move your hand up her shirt and see how she reacts. Also, if you want to progress more in the area below the belt, i would slowly guide her hand to your crotch and again, see how she reacts. If you feel any kind of resistance in any way, let go of her hand and then maybe the next time you are together you should start talking about it.

I agree with De Mon Fa De...she may be waiting for you to be bold and take the reins! The key to getting things warmed up starts with kissing and progresses to making out. There are a lot of different sites, videos, etc with good information/tips that you can use to move things along.

Good luck!

Archived