Please answer the question of my long love(?) story

Well my story starts about 2 and a half years ago. I met this girl in class and we became friends and we always did stuff together and form a good friendship. I thought I'd just be intrested in a plutonic relationship and she probably assumed the same, but her long term BF broke up with her and I noticed she seemed to crave my attention alittle more. Especially 1 night when she invited me to her house for a party, where as I was mingling with her friends and she became distraught so I came over to her and she told me that everyone (Implying that I) was ignoring her. Well then she do weird stuff like have me sing to her over the phone and other BS like that. Well later on, she found another dude, which at the same time a good friend of mine convinced me to like her. Well at that time she told me junk like "I like (Dude) because he's hot and foxy." I told her I though talking about that stuff sucked but she kept doing it, meanwhile my feelings began to grow. Because of that, I started talking to her like every day and eventually she ignored me saying that I was bugging her too much. Well after about 3 months of odd enconters (Like that time I saw her at a resturant and she talked to me because her friends made her) she talked to me again bu not as much. I saw her, during the summer, at the Super Market and she put her hand on the rail next to mine and she seemed happy to see me, after that her sister laughed at her. That next year she went to another High School so I never saw her. Half way through the year I did see her,she was very happy to see me and she was smileing and her eyes were twinkleing, however, she mentioned she was graduateing that year. After that, I called her once and every other time I tried, she was never home. Eventually I got through and she said she was 'busy on my cell phone, call back later' BEEP. Now, this year, I still can't get her off my mind. I have feelings for her I never told her about plus I want to know how she feels, but I haven't seen her since. What can I do about my extreme feelings?

ask her out sometime to hv a coffee or anything and try to start talking about real stuff... dont go too straight in my opinion that would scare her step back before anything happened.. then everything would be too vain..maybe bringing both memoris back to old days and trigger kinda telergy occasionally will work out in a way..