He wouldnt said this if he doesnt care

Iwanthim

Well this past past wednesday or Thursday...Chris was hang out with his friend Dan and Dan's friends rach and lisa. Well he told his mom and laura he was going out well i guess they just look at him. Next thing she said he was like really serious voice and not yelling but to the point where they get it...He said this

Laura dont go back telling Nicole I dont like them Laura Dont ruin everything like you always do. He went on for like 2-3 mins then went upstairs into his room when he went down stairs again he said i mean it laura dont say anything.

Well. my happiness is, why would he not want her to tell me he is hanging out with the hoes of the town. Unless he really likes me and doesnt want to blow his chance if laura told me he was going hanging out with them. i think for him to say that it really means something his mom was little shock too.

what do you guyz think??

I just realize I post this in the wrong place I try to delete but i dont know how i am sorry

Instead of speculating about whether or not he likes you from his strange outbreak. Why dont you ask him how he feels? Or ask him on a date or something. I think that too many misinterpretations can happen from sepulating about what someone means when they say or do something, and sometimes people can get hurt when they realise they were grabbing at the wrong end of the stick. Just find out a normal way if you likes you instead of trying to read his actions which may or may not mean anything.