texting or calling daily to much?

cruzer

I was just wondering if every day was too much? most of the time i get a response but one day she didnt text back, at all. the next day i text and she responded so im not sure if it was she just missed it, or was busy then forgot?

Also if u have known someone for a month or so would texting "have a good day at work" be to much? I just thought it might be nice and something different than hey how are u, but wasnt sure if it was to weird haha

for me, it all depends on how much I'm feeling the guy. If after a few dates I really dig him, I wouldn't mind hearing from him every day, unless I'm really busy.

Yes, I totally agree. If I really like the guy I actually enjoy sending/getting a cute text/email/phone call every day.

thx for the replies but that kinda sucks, how am i supposed to know if she likes me that much haha

or if she just likes me enough to continue talking to me every now and then.

i know i had not text her a lot just before the holidays and she said i forgot about her and she said i dont text her unless she text me.

since then i been texting atleast every other day and she hasnt txt me first in forever

Archived