im in some serious need of help and advice

simon casey

Basically i have a small problem i have recently split up from my ex i was in a bad relationship which i am totally over by the way. Tomorrow im meeting my step sisters best mate which is a really nice girl the kind of girl you would like to be with. I dont think im ready due to a lack of confidence but i dont want to let this girl 'slip away' if you know what i mean she has been told about me and i have been told about her which makes it into a setup really which i did not want it to be i asked my step sister just to keep it quiet and see where things go. But on sayin this she must be interested to still want to meet me. so basically i need to know how to keep calm dont let the nerves get to me as it has been a long time since i have dated im excited but so nervous i just want things to go right. is there any tips to keep a conversastion going, what to say, how to act. this is scary!!!

Any help will be really appreciated.

Take deep breaths! Every time you feel nervous, do just that and it will help to relieve some of your stress you're feeling. You really can't control what will go right and will go wrong, so don't think about that. Just think about being yourself, and showing her the real you. Talk about things you like and are passionate about, and ask her a lot of questions about what she likes/is passionate about. If you're in the date and are still getting nervous, think of all the friendly or positive attributes that you have when you're around your friends, and bring that to the date, that seems to always help me. I hope that helps and good luck ~

Archived