help - asking girl out!

xc460

hi all.

i am having trouble deciding what to do about asking this girl out.

here's how it is.

she works at a small shop near me where i go 3-4 times a week.

the first time i saw her i thought she was really cute. however she never

really acknowledged me aside from being polite. after going there for 2-3 weeks, just last week she started giving me these really big smiles and becoming more chatty. i wasn't sure what was going on, but i responded likewise. now i am sure she is giving me more attention than is normal and flirting a lot.

anyway i have decided i need to do something, but am trying to decide between (a) an anonymous rose for valentines day addressed to her, and then owning up to it either this week or next and asking her out depending on her reaction, or (b) just asking what her plans are for the weekend and then asking her for coffee etc.

i really don't know what is the best way to approach this!!

any advice would be heaps appreciated

thanks!

I kind of like the second idea. Just to be safe, you could even ask "so what are your plans for Valentine's Day?" If she mentions anything about a boyfriend, you'll know it's time to abort the mission. If she says she's not doing anything special, you say likewise, then ask her if she'd like to do something sometime (note: not specifically Valentine's day, that way it's not a flat-out romantic come on. Smart!). Let her suggest time and place. Good luck, boy!

I have a good romantic idea for her. Send her the rose but don't let her know it is from you. Later in the day....after she is dying to know who it is from....go into the shop and ask her how she liked the rose she got. Then ask her out. She will melt....I know I would. THe attention she is giving you is a sure sign she likes you. GO FOR IT!!!