Ok awhile back I posted a topic about my ex. How we are always around each other and he only wants to be friends..yada yada yada. Anyway I have just started coming to grips with being "just friends" well I am getting mixed signals alot of mixed signals in fact. I know we shouldn't get back together cause we have to much stuff we have to situate with ourselves. I was wondering how long would be the best time to wait and then maybe start discussing getting back together or should I just move on and not think about it?

Hi Creid,

Like they allways do, feelings get in the way of good thinking.

A relationship allways ends because there's something wrong or somethings didin't workout. A relationship is never ending if things are great!!

So wy think of getting back together..??

Well I know, it hurts being without him, seeing him with other girls and everything, but that can't be the reason you want him back.

Well you'll say, "I love him"!!. But do you really love him or is it just that you don't want to be alone?

You want him back because you know him, know the way he is and know how he acts. So starting a new "relationship" is scary/difficult.

All (well most) new things in life are a bit scary sometimes. But you've met your ex too, a while ago and you've got to know him to, so....!?

Set your mind free from your ex, look around there are plenty of nice guys left for you. Take it step by step. Keep an open mind but follow your heart.

I wish you all the best and hope your going to be allright.

Greetz,

MrDraw