sex ed

Do females prefer a thicker penis or a long one? What is an ideal size for a woman? And how do we know if we are really pleasing a women while having sex? What do females usually think when they have sex, to turn them on? Does any woman really cum? Does it really have anything to do with how good the man and his thing is, or is her ability to be pleasured all in her own hands?

Hello.

Cant spek for everyone,but in response to your questions,i would have to say-

Thicker

no ideal,size of female can play a part in that

some will make noises,other than that you will probably be able to tell,but if not then ask!! try different things till you get the response you're looking for

i dont really think anything,your mind sorta goes blank if you're enjoying yourself!

yes!!! women cum!! maybe not in the same way as men do,but yes certainly.

and i dont really understand the last bit of your post,but from what i can i will say that in general,women are sometimes alot harder to please than a man and most respond to much different levels of pressure,intensity etc.but practice makes perfect.the key to good sex is to communicate,you cant expect to be the worlds greatest lover just by guessing.

hope i helped

Doh...

Average hard schlong size = 5 to 7 inches

Average vagina size = 4 inches (but can adjust to accommodate)

and the majority of the nerve endings are in the first

1/3 of the vagina.

Women like feeling full,

thereforeeee girth(thickness) feels nice.

average girth = 4-5"

Length may only help with unusual positions

from unusual angles.

The more important parts for a woman are

her brain (she is warmed up, revved up mentally)

and her clitoris (which is on the outside)

The best bet for a man is to pleasure her outside parts with

hands and mouth until she is satisfied at least once, then

get to the vagina part alot later on.

P.S. there is a point where it is too big... it can hurt,

girls can be nervous that it will hurt losing their mood,

and ya likely will never get to try anal with too big a dongle.

i think derek was pretty on par with what he put (in my opinions)

and as for the average i didnt believe it was upto 7'' but only 5.5/6'' but thats just from my knowledge, and obviously different ages etc.

i dont think that you would have great difficulty in satisfying your woman like derek said most of the nerve endings are within the first 1/3 of the vagina.

trust me, when you get with a girl you really like, your bodies seem to work with each others and everything will go to a T! (i mean pretty good!!!)

kel

I put a range on purpose, so people don't freak out and try to measure down to the millimetre. (Also some people measure in different ways

and guys usually over-estimate and girls usually lie to the guy too)

But yes, that is all fine.

But if you read my post again, it's perhaps more important what you do

with your mouth and hands and other things than with your member.

What music you put on, how you made dinner for her, how you called her and sent her little notes and how you smell and how clean your room is, and whether you clipped your toe and finger nails and how close or not close your shave was, and how clean your underwear was and how it didn't have holes, and how you didn't wear white socks with your sandals, and how you brushed your teeth and how you put candles and incense around the room and how you were on time when you picked her up, and how you put out the garbage and how your bathtub has no scummy ring around the bottom of it and how you had a condom handy and other stuff like that ... etc. etc.

You get the idea.

P.S. Secure men could also use vibrators to add to the experience. The point is to concentrate on her satisfaction above all by any means, when she is satisfied, then you can be satisfied at a job well done.

Emotional - I hate to tell you, but experienced doesn't change the depth you can take comfortably - I personally have problems in some positions even with "average" hitting the cervix, which is NOT a pleasant feeling. You want your girl moaning in pleasure, NOT pain!

Since the average vaginal depth is 3-4", and there are no real strong nerve sensations any deeper than the first inch or so, you've got more flexibility if you're not too big, especially since most women get their best stimulation from things other than straight intercourse.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Communication and experimentation are the keys to great sex. You cannot expect your partner to just know how to please you you have to guide them and let them guide you. And don't be afraid to try new things! You never know what you will end up liking... take it slow though don't freak yourselves out. Penis size and thickness needn't be worried about. : )

Well, "average" penis size is a very confusing word.

Yes, the written "average" is 5.5 inches long when fully erect (measured down the top side of the penis).

However, that means 50% of men have one SMALLER than 5.5 inches! (And 50% of men have one bigger). And also remember, the more people that have small ones, the higher the average gets pushed.

So there's the answer, some 2 billion+ men worldwide (over age 18} have one smaller than 5.5 inches! So if you're "under average" you're definitely not alone.

The real number we should be looking at, is the "mean" penis size, or the "middle" number. It is more accurate to understand where you fair in the penis size realm. The "mean" number is around 4.9 inches. So if you are 4.9 inches or bigger, you are "in the middle" of the population. And I'm glad mine is 4.9 inches and not less than that, haha.

Also... Keep in mind the numbers are flawed. Some sources say the average size is 7 inches. Some sources say the average size is 6 inches. Some sources say it's 5.5 inches. Why? Well because it's all in how the study/research is conducted.

The 7 inch average number came from an online survey for men, that measured themselves. It's not a surprise that many people lied about their size. Who knows, probably lots of kids probably put down 25 inches for their size just for kicks and giggles.

The 6 inch average number came from a condom company that did a survey in the tropics during spring break, mostly college students were involved. however this test still has the same problem as before, the people being tested measured themselves. Probably many of them lied, or measured it wrong, some of them could have cheated by pushing the ruler/tape measure into the fat pouch on their gut, giving them extra inches.

The 5.5 inch average number came from a bunch of scientists/researches that measured themselves. This is probably the most accurate, since none of them have lied and they all measured correctly. This still has a few problems though - only 60 of the scientists were measured, and most of the scientists were caucasian. So, had more of other races been measured, especially asians (since they are smaller by default), the average number on the test probably would have been more like 5.2 inches or 4.8.

Anyway, being that I'm small myself at 4.5 inches (5.0 inches if I could lose some weight and get rid of the .5 inch of fat on my groin covering the base of the penis), I have done a LOT of research on penis size. I'm not a scientist, but I have definitely researched it a LOT, and my opinion is, these numbers are probably the most accurate:

USA Average Size: 5.2 Inches

Worldwide Average Size: 4.8 Inches

The reason why the worldwide average is lower, is because of the mass amount of asians that make up the world population (China has a population of 1.5 billion people alone). And Asians are usually much smaller by default.

Anyway, so does size matter? Yes. Any woman will tell you bigger is better. Any that say it doesn't matter are lying.

Can small men still have sex? Yes. Can small men still have a relationship? Yeah, if you find the right woman.

But keep this in mind: Small men are the men that get cheated on, in my opinion. Some 40% of married women have affairs with other men besides their husbands. I'm guessing those 40% of husbands are probably not very well endowed.

----

And for your other question, is thick or long better?

Thick feels better, from what I understand. Longer is worse, since it hits the cervix and hurts women badly. Of course many women DO prefer longer, just for the novelty. And women are by instinct attracted more to men with longer ones, since longer and bigger penis represents power and wealth, even though it's not true and is medieval thinking.