Ok, so we all know the sexual orientations... Straight, Gay, Lesbian and Bi-Sexual... Are there any other terms?

I heard in school there was one roughly new term that has been used, it's to describe when a guy is between BiSexual and Gay... Something along the lines that he's attracted to men, but would only date women...

I was wondering if anyone knew any information on this... I'm just curious cuz it's been stumpin me all night, i can't remember the name used...

Thanks...

Attracted to men, but only dates women?>

Hmmm Well, first is he having sex with men, or the women? what one is he sexually involved with, have to get that information first, is he is having sex with the men, i think it's safe to say he is gay....if it's only thoughts, i would call it just having thoughts, nothing more....think of it like this, a Women has a fantasy of another women, or 3, or 4...no matter if she has a guy involved in the fantasy or not, she has sexual thoughts of both sexes...does this make her bi-sexual? same with a guy's point of view. different words, or terms apply to different people, your never going to get the same answer from everyone, especially at a school.

well if a guy is attracted to another guy and dates woman then it may hve the following meanings:

1. he is a gay but wants to hide that. That's why he dates women.

2. he is bisexual--wants to hve sex with both man and woman.

3. he is transexual--having characteristics of both man and woman.

4. he is straight heterosexual but sometimes fantasise about hving sex

with men. But in real he will not like to hve sex with man.

U need to study the man's behavioural pattern more thoroghly and then u decide under which catagory he will be fit.

But one thing u need to remember before drawing any conclusion. No one in the world in 100% homosexual or 100% heterosexual. Some degree of bisexuality lies with every human being. Those people who are having sex or want to hve sex in reality with a person of same sex, frequently/regularly only those people are treated as homosexual or bisexual.

Nemo