i want go past kissing, and start fingering my gf..help!!

I am 17 and my gf is 15.

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 months, she is a virgin, and all we seem to do is kiss. The frist time we kissed was a french kiss, and now kissing is getting a little boring.

I knows she want me to do more with her, like finger her etc. BUt how do i make the move? and how do i finger her, what are best signs? and when do i finger her?

Please help me....i fear she may end it, it might be getting a bit boring, and she always likes the man to make the moves.!!!!

Any information and help would be deeply appreciated. btw this is my first time using this site, sorry if im doing it wrong.

>

Hello,

As a mom speaking, I would rather have you finger my daughter than to go all the way. You should save that as long as you can.

If you feel you must continue on in your relationship, start slow. While kissing, rub your hands down her jeans and buttock area. see how she responds. if she seems to be enjoying it, slide your hands around the front, still with jeans on. just see how she responds to each step. then maybe move to her breasts. rub her shirt and see if she will let you in there.

the whole point is to start slow and see how she responds.

Greetings wild_fox_911,

Let me be the first to welcome you to eNotalone.com on behalf of everyone.

I agree with IamWoman with her suggesting to go slow by going slow it shows that you care and don't want to rush her. If she likes what you are doing e.g. rubbing your hands on her, then i would suggest going a little further providing that's what she wants. If not then as suggested take things slow and one step at a time. Your both young and in love (mind you so am i... lol) there's no need to rush, both of you take your time and do at your own pace.

All the best,

- whitefang

Um, if you're 17 and think kissing is boring, then you're really in trouble!! I'm 40, and I think kissing is great. Have you kissed her anywhere but on the lips? Ears, forehead, eyelids,and so on.

As for what you suggest next, that's several steps ahead of where you should be thinking. Kissing, and cuddles are first. Then, rubbing her in non-sexual places outside her clothes. Back, shoulders, waist, those kinds of places.

The next step for me would to be touching her tummy, under her shirt, and from there heading upward, not downward. There's an awful lot of pleasure and enjoyment to be had above the waist first.

Don't rush it, take your time. Relax and have fun.

My first question would be how do you know that she wants you to do more. Has she told you that?

Rather than try and guess about what she wants and likes, I would encourage you to ask her.

I don't quite understand that question about "what are the best signs" and "when to do it".

What you are about to embark upon is about GIVING the OTHER person physical pleasure. If that is truly what they want, be asured that when you ask them what you would like to have you do, they will tell you. I would ask you to be cautious not to impose what you may be wanting and feeling as what she wants and feels. Ask her, she'll tell you and you'll feel most confident knowing that you are doing exactly what it is that SHE wants and at the time that she wants it.

-A

the whole point is to start slow and see how she responds.

exactly.

I am young, but I learnt that right away. just logical progression.. when your kissing her, make sure your hands are on the sides of her face.. firm but gentle. Caress behind her ear... slowly move down lower on her neck.... being gentle but make sure it feels good.

Instead of goign straight to the breasts from there, take one finger and slide it in between them... moving past to her stomach... carress her stomach area... her back... her sides. Make her feel good.

Then go to her thighs. Rub the inside of them... not too close to the love button yet though. Progressively get closer and closer to the gold.

Inauspiciously rub past the Goal area. then rub her stomach again etc. give her a bit of a tease. Then eventually make your way back there, and rub a bit more... see what she does.

Good luck man! heh

well the situation is this:

before christmas she dumped, over christmas i was in New York and had fun, sort of matured, i was a little shy before, but when i got i am soo much more confident, and much more lively.

She noticed that about me and we are back out, her friend told me she dumped me becasue i was shy, and we only kissed, she wanted more. Thats how i know she wants more.

Thanks for the feedback about fingering etc. I understand it sorta. But when kissing a girl you are facing them, isnt it an awkward position placing your hand down her trousers? or am i just puzzled?

How do you go about fingering the girl in the cinema?

Thanks everyone, this is really helpfull!

>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Me and my boyfriend are about the same age difference as you too. My bofried started fingering me, about.. *wow* 3 or 4 months ago.. Pretty much it stared like this.. We were laying on a couch just making out.. pretty heavily though.. and he had the "I'm thinking about something" look in his eyes.. So I asked him what he was thinking? an he told me it was nothing that I would want to know. and I tod him to tell me. and he said, "alright.. actions speek louder then words" Then very gently he started putting his hand in the back of my pants (nothing new) and he said well I always play with you back here.. But I alwayswanted to play with you here... and he moved his hand to the front of my pants.. and started fingering me.. and OMG.. It is increible how GOOD it feels.. Then about a week later we were sitting there and he says I need to get up.. and he tells me that sometimes he just can't control myself.. and he started talking to me wanting to make sure when he did it was okay, and that I enjoyed it. So that made me feel better. and another tip is.. do it some place somewhat private.. cause girls wil worrie about gettng caught. and make sure you have at least a 1/2 hour just to hang out afterwords so it doesnt feel so acword. One last tip, if you 2 are at a strong point in your relationship try it naked. Take each others clothes off.. that makes it so much better. But make sure you leave your boxers on.. lol Thats my advice/little story.. God luck

• 5 years later...

Well, My boyfriend and I were making out in his car and he reach over and put his hand on my side. I didn't stop him so he moved up into my shirt and was rubbing my side and when I still didn't stop him, He went for my pantss. First he started fingering me through my pants until he was sure I was okay with itt. Then he went and undid my jeans slowlyy, And slide his hand inn. He started rubbingg my vagina his middle finger, And tracing around the inside of itt. Then he went in with two fingers and went in and outt, Slowly at first, But increase the speed a little at a timee. He kept asking me if he was doing okay through the whole thing, Which made me feel betterr too. So my advice is go slow at first, Make sure she's into itt, Than go for the gold,