i fell in love with this girl and we dated for 4 months things were awesome then we had some times .. both of are faults nothing big then we decided to take some time off itss been about 2 weeks im doing the no contact thing ... but she has only been with me and one other guy... and now she just turned 21 a few weeks ago and is going crazy drinking which i dont mind that much .. but i have heard some storys from realible friends that say she is messing around with a few guys ... should i even try to work things out later or is it just a waste of time and another brokenheart... i love her so much but her doing this is killing me inside....why is she doing this ????? help!!!!!

You gotta stick to the no contact plan. It will benefit both of you in the long run. Do some things for you to get your mind off her. Identify some part of yourself that you aren't happy with, and work on that. You mentioned that you there were problems from both ends. That might be a good place to start, since those problems are fresh in your head. Work on yourself for YOU. That way, whatever the outcome, you will be a better person in the future.

Best Wishes,

bdub