URGent&Impt! What should I do - Reveal intentions OR let

I beg for advices urgently!

Well, under a project I get to know someone as a very close working colleague for more than a month already now and counting. I got interested in her gradually since first day - her simple disposure, happy-go-lucky, cutie-ness, etc. We get along well, at least professionally. We could talk much but i do had my reservation. That's because since the first couple of weeks knowing her, I know that she's preparing to get married in about 1 month time from now. In fact, I guessed they are married by law, n living together.

This bothers me alot (inside) all along though I have acted rationally. But it still 'hurts' (more) and I still have to face her for at least a few more months until end of project. I was thinking what shall I do. The unique thing about this is that this the first time I was so interested in someone's thoughts. I 'thought' I could see through her which at times she responded delightfully. No one I knew personally has ever been so close to my ideal on the appearance.

And so there was a lot of struggle until before last week when I (had to) told her I kind of like the happy-go-lucky type of person she is (in a light-hearted jokingly manner). I was hoping that this would relieve me at least. I was expecting before hand that she would react delightfully without getting much nerves nor surprises and indeed she did.

But (sucks), the problem remains. It still hurts (my heart actually pumps in recent weeks!) and I wonder so much whether I should be doing anything more. I was thinking that I might want to tell her that I hope she does not marry this soon (and as usual, in a light easy jokingly manner).

We are both 30, Her 'husband' 33. All asian chinese.

You seem to be infatuated with a woman who is taken by another guy. You consdier her to be "married" because she lives with him. Are you going to have her cheat on him, after they get married? Are you going to chase married women to have affaris with them? Are you going to chase married women to break up their marriages? Have you said yes to any of these questions? I hope not. Keep your mouth shut. She is in a relationship and intends to get married. You are unlikely to change that with anything you could say. If you say anything, your future workinig relationship will be uncomfortable. Accept that this is one fish that someone had hooked before you could try to catch it. Find someone else.

Ans to both your 'cheat' and 'break' qx is a straight no, of coz not.

It might hv been infatuation but not without reasons. There seems to be some minor struggle or irritation out there. There are indications felt that I can't quite get it. In fact, when I casually hinted my type of liking, she continued asking what's and why the kind I like. She say we shall talk abt it some time later. But neither us initiate anyth further probab b'cos we were busy for the day after (as i say, i might hv taken some reservation as well).

As for "future workin rel'ship wil b uncomfortable", I believe not though not too sure unless I do not understand her (as i said, i'v nvr understand so much abt someone) or I have put accross the mssg in a lousy manner.

Well anyway, you did provide a good advice. (Many Thks) Fish is taken up. Fate this time is probably not to my adv. I jus wonder if there is anyth 'God' is telling me, wants me to live through, wants me to live as, what wld tat be? (And once again,) Is this exactly what I need to do. Keep quiet?